Forums

How about a quickie?

Sort:
batgirl
AnthonyCG wrote:

19...Re1 is a funny mate.

I agree. I'm sorry I missed it.  I love funny games/mates.

electricpawn
trysts wrote:

Here's a game I played on Chesscube. I've never posted one of my games, but I found this one interesting enough to post, just because I too, play a lot at Chesscube and kind of wanted to repay batgirl for her entertaining games. It's not a speed game, simply because I can't think that fast. It's 15 0, and the defeated one was sadly "not me", who has suffered some painful losses

7...f5 was horrible, and you certainly punished poor not me for making that move.

trysts
electricpawn wrote:

7...f5 was horrible, and you certainly punished poor not me for making that move.

I remember feeling a little surprised by that move. It seemed to make my next few moves easier to find.

SonofaBishop67
ciljettu wrote:

I'm ready for a quickie any time of day (or night for that matter)

ps sorry for the stupidest question of the month but :- How do you post games here??

Click on the tiny chessboard at the top left of the 'reply' box Smile, you can insert complete games or set up positions.

dashkee94
batgirl wrote:
dashkee94 wrote:

Here's a five-minute game I played the last time I logged on here.

!!

Beautiful ending. I've tried that opening several times lately with mixed results and none as lovely as this one.

Thanks, BG.  To get "beautiful" and "lovely" from you for the same game, well, I'm blushing.

chessnerdbird

Why not 12.... Qe1 mate?  

batgirl
Time control: 3/3

batgirl
dblackw2 wrote:

Why not 12.... Qe1 mate?  

Too easy.

trysts
batgirl wrote:
dblackw2 wrote:

Why not 12.... Qe1 mate?