Forums

Need a training partner 1900+ rapid

Sort:
DCthedestroyer

Hello everyone

I am a FIDE rated player with a rating of 1516. If you are above 1900 Rapid on this website, I will be willing to train with you.

If interested, please comment down below and DM me.

Regards, 

DC

DCthedestroyer

j

robo008
But u are 1900, so how will u train above 1900
DCthedestroyer

We should train with slightly better players

pepe

Maybe interested.

Please DM me the details (time control, date/times availability, goals or specific openings to practice, etc), or post here if you don't mind it public.

Regards!

joshforthewin
TheKrugingDunnerEffect wrote:

I recommend you set your rating range to -25 to +200.

or even +(insert infinity symbol here) if you really want a challenge

joshforthewin

actually now that I've said that I actually don't get very many high rated people dong that

pepe
joshforthewin wrote:

actually now that I've said that I actually don't get very many high rated people dong that

Yes, I always have it at -25/+inf but for the most part you'll get someone close to your rating if you play a popular timecontrol (3+2, 1+0, ...) because many players will be available to match. You may get more variety of ratings in less popular time-controls, depending on who is available to play at the time.

ShuckleSquad13

Hello. I am about your level with a chess.com rapid rating in the 1900s and a USCF rating of 1513. I want to play longer games with increment, such as 30/30 and 60/30, and I also want to practice openings, endgames, and calculation. I play the Italian, Sicilian Alapin, Sicilian Dragon, and the QGA.

bobby_max

This is just a way to try to get free lessons, right?