x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

openly gay chess masters?

  • #161
    netzach wrote:

    pdela is a scientist. Therefore I believe him!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_of_the_Killer_Tomatoes

    Not a enough good one :(

  • #162
    Lou-for-you wrote:

    Mr genius, king of the catwalk, believe me that chess means nothing. Intelligence neither. Kindness, loving, charisma, character, support, friendship and modesty will bring you somewhere in life.

    You said it much better than I was going to.  I will just add that there a millions of people in prison who have high IQs but did some pretty stupid things to put them there, and I'm sure many of them are playing chess!

  • #163

    Side note, is it just me or does every model look like they need to eat a sandwich?  Young Genius needs to put away foolish notions ( as kids often have ) and.....simply make a P B and J.  P B and J time changes everything here.

  • #164

    YoungChessGenius have not been even near to hold me one round. Copied and pasted a dictionary definition of intelligence as if it a dictionary definition captured the subtleties of a concept and wasn't even to give a satisfactory answer to my first inquiry.

    Hail the real, not arrogant, highly heterosexual genious--->

    and her lovely groupies/harem (YCG close your eyes)

  • #165

    A high IQ, bordem and being broke, can lend themselves to someone getting into serious trouble...

    ...they are tools in the devil's workshop

  • #166
    nameno1had wrote:

    A high IQ, bordem and being broke, can lend themselves to someone getting into serious trouble...

    ...there are tools in the devil's workshop

    Actually, I have several...

  • #167

  • #168
    Lou-for-you wrote:

    Mr genius, king of the catwalk, believe me that chess means nothing. Intelligence neither. Kindness, loving, charisma, character, support, friendship and modesty will bring you somewhere in life.

    thanks, dude

  • #169

    But, although 100% heterosexual, I have to recognize a little crush on Ryan Gosling, he is so cute... I don't go to watch a Ryan Gosling film on a date Foot in Mouth

  • #170

    I can't handle watching bromance ...

  • #171

    That's funny, pdela. I know another very heterosexual man who has a man-crush on Ryan Gosling. There has to be more guys out there who just won't admit it.

  • #172

    There are definitely some guys I find more likable but, I don't ever find myself smitten with any...

  • #173
    Wolfbird wrote:

    That's funny, pdela. I know another very heterosexual man who has a man-crush on Ryan Gosling. There has to be more guys out there who just won't admit it.

    Danny Rensch, I guess. I will call him...let's give some vicious moment to everybody

  • #174

    Maybe in the way we will find an openly gay chess master hahahahTongue Out

  • #175

    He never removed the chewing gum!

Top
This forum topic has been locked

Online Now