FREE - In Google Play
FREE - in Win Phone Store
Yeah...sorry about my game...I was without access to my engine for a bit, and thus managed to completely screw myself over
The Fraser variation is so complicated that you need a chess engine at first.
[assuming it is allowed.]
Here is the basic position and I the results of these 7 games per White's chosen 12th move [which is critical]
ponz11 are you running from me. Come play live chess
He is a far stronger player than you, chill out.
Results per 12th move choice:
12. Qa6? Black won all three games 0-3
12. Qd5 One draw and one win for Black 1/2 -1 1/2
13. Na3! game vs 1 random drawn 1/2 - 1/2
Also, in one game White tried 7. Ke2 Bb6 8. Be3 ?! and Black won 0-1
Conclusion: 12. Qa6? pretty much refuted
12. Qd5 needs more investigation [but I do not think it is the best,correct move]
12. Na3! the "1 Random Variation" [note this may already have a name but I call it the "1 Random Variation"] This variation is very interesting and needs more investigation. The actual final position was a very unusual draw endgame.
Thanks to the 5 players who participated in my "refutation"
My Verdict: "Not Refuted!"