Forums

should I join a club

Sort:
Brownchesscat27

I have been on here for a year I haven't used the forums or club stuff that much what should I do

Jalex13
I am in a couple of clubs, and I only use one to communicate with friends. The club notifications bother me so I take them all off.

Nerd-Man

It's fun to play around with the forums and clubs. I do it all the time. I recommend my chess club, Chess Nerds 101. Really good admin and fun stuff all the time.

Brownchesscat27
Jalex13 wrote:
I am in a couple of clubs, and I only use one to communicate with friends. The club notifications bother me so I take them all off.

that's nice I got no friends yet on here

Nerd-Man
Jalex13 wrote:
I am in a couple of clubs, and I only use one to communicate with friends. The club notifications bother me so I take them all off.

Good point. Those are sort of annoying.

Jalex13
“that's nice I got no friends yet on here”

Consider me your first friend.
Brownchesscat27
Jalex13 wrote:
“that's nice I got no friends yet on here”

Consider me your first friend.

awwwww thx =3

Nerd-Man

Same here. Friend me if you like.

Nerd-Man

I just posted on Chess Nerds 101

ChessPawn921

This is going to become an Advertising Thread

CraigIreland

I got invited to a club. It was a "free speech", "ideas" club. I got the hell out there as fast as I could find the button to leave.

OldSpooky

You're already on my friends list Brownchesscat27. I won't mention my club here. It would be a little self serving. Maybe we'll chat later and I'll invite you then....

monkey-armory
CraigIreland wrote:

I got invited to a club. It was a "free speech", "ideas" club. I got the hell out there as fast as I could find the button to leave.

me too but I never joined.