Forums

Sparring partner

Sort:
phoenix214

Hey i was wondering maybe somebody needs a sparring partner, because i know i would like to try some oppenings here and then, but the best way to practise them is whit a sparring partner, evan better if both are the same streinght, If we here quite alot we can make are own groop evan.

Does anyone agree with me?:)

CharlyAZ
phoenix214 wrote:

Hey i was wondering maybe somebody needs a sparring partner, because i know i would like to try some oppenings here and then, but the best way to practise them is whit a sparring partner, evan better if both are the same streinght, If we here quite alot we can make are own groop evan.

This is a good way to get better, but you need to post it again and with a catchy title... good luck

D_for_DJ
phoenix214 wrote:

i agree. Count me in

CharlyAZ

Smile You see?, you got it. Good luck both. I bet someone else is going to join...

phoenix214

Charly, maybe you know of a way to do that ?:), and at the moment i already have a few people that are in, and there was an idea to make a groop where you can find sparring partners:)

Winnie_Pooh
phoenix214 wrote:

Sounds like a good idea - please let me know if someone sets up a team !

CharlyAZ

I dont know what you mean, online or in person? If you are going to do that online, is easy on skype or if you are going to do it with many people, with gotomeeting will be easy... I recommend you go through this article, specially the last three advices (study groups)

http://chess4real.com/ten-ways-to-get-free-chess-lessons-from-masters/

I think I have to explain how to do it online. :)

Artsew

I´m in!

phoenix214

Charly, thanks for the article,:) I think thats what do we need here:), the only problem, atleast for me is that im going away for a few weeks, but in the mean time you can already start something.

CharlyAZ
phoenix214 wrote:

Charly, thanks for the article,:) I think thats what do we need here:), the only problem, atleast for me is that im going away for a few weeks, but in the mean time you can already start something.

Me? lol, no, that is a thing you have to do. I wrote the idea, you take it to the practice. Remember, thats why is free. ;)

Or maybe you are talking about the next article?