How do I get "Points"?

Keep chatting ... Tongue out

blackfirestorm666 wrote:

Keep chatting ...

Laughing....ya,thats the way !!! to live upon.

ChristianSoldier007 wrote:

post in forums get points :)

Coolthats fine!!

sajay wrote:

yes one will get the points...

but what to do with points....?

Frown well, u  go & stock !!!

points are quite pointless... you see my point?

Innocenthow is that! U look at the top right corner of ur track & u will see how points work with points!! we see ur point right now !!

The point is that points are pointless except to tell everyone "I am a spammer look how many points I have" oops I guess I better shut up here SealedWink

Of course it is but points in all are pointless anyway lol

My pointless points come from excessive posting during speed vote chess games.

But yes you pointlessly put your point across so well it deserves the point you made Laughing

Laughing

So what you're saying is when I get (earn) 3000 points I get a home in Hawaii?  Sweet!

see my point.. it is also pointless Smile

but will tell you what i felt. when we form a group it is always a problem to find members and when we have few members it is again always a big problem to keep them motivated..... and those who have more points is naturally talented to spam groups so that everybody keep engaged (atleaset to close a message he he)

so my point is that when you have a member with more points.... get him in your team. .. and enjoy!

blackfirestorm666 wrote:

The point is that points are pointless except to tell everyone "I am a spammer look how many points I have" oops I guess I better shut up here

LaughingLaughingLaughing ...that shut-up lets u in another points up !! is that poinless???

winerkleiner wrote:

So what you're saying is when I get (earn) 3000 points I get a home in Hawaii?  Sweet!

Yes, Justice thats the way to...be more sweet!!!

sajay wrote:

see my point.. it is also pointless

but will tell you what i felt. when we form a group it is always a problem to find members and when we have few members it is again always a big problem to keep them motivated..... and those who have more points is naturally talented to spam groups so that everybody keep engaged (atleaset to close a message he he)

so my point is that when you have a member with more points.... get him in your team. .. and enjoy!

SurprisedSurprised so u got it that wAY !!!

blackfirestorm666 wrote:

Money mouth CryLaughing !!!

Morteza_mz86 wrote:

............=12.

Rafchess wrote:
    winerkleiner wrote:

Yes, Justice thats the way to...be more sweet!!!

What no happy face for me? Cry

yup!

And I will be homeless in Hawaii as well?

This forum topic has been locked

Online Now