Forums

how to post in someone's profile

Sort:
Bourbon53

someone posted a message in my profile and i want to reply, but when i click reply i get directed to his profile but i can't see any option to write a message? 

and while at it, do you agree with what he has posted in my profile??

Xezz

You can block messages from other members by config in your profile.

At time, I not agree with BishopCannons.

batgirl

He apparently has his Notes set for "Friends" only. 

No, I agree neither with the posted sentiment nor with his insistence on everyone else following his personal definition of good sportsmanship.

goldendog

rematches are voluntary by design here.

best he just live with it.

if you can't place a note on his page, you can't, but others have different settings.

TheGrobe

If rematches were obligatory games would come in pairs. Sometimes life takes precedence and one game is all you have time for....

TheGrobe

Similarly, there's a certain randomness to seek matching (especially if you issued the seek) and not everyone's worth playing twice -- especially someone rude enough to berate you publicly in your profile notes.

kco

I told Bourbon to ignore that person.

sftac

to avoid a repeat encounter with such an unpleasant member, consider 'blocking' him via:

Settings / Privacy

sftac

ps.  He hasn't blocked receiving trophies from others (and, if you gave him a trophy you could add a remark to your trophy gift -- an opportunity to reply which he probably figured you wouldn't have).