Forums

I'm going to need some help and support, please?

Sort:
ivandh

Not if you used a Morgul-blade.

ivandh

Don't you mean Colt 45?

wishiwonthatone

Magnum 48 = "a bit to drink"

Crack the top - you're drunk.

ivandh
trysts wrote:

Laughing

Cystem_Phailure

With Trysts you need more than just a few hours of unconsciousness before you can tell for sure.

ivandh
Cystem_Phailure wrote:

With Trysts you need more than just a few days of unconsciousness before you can tell for sure.

Fixed that for you.

trysts

@Lord, Ivandh, and Cystem: Very funnyLaughing

trysts
ilovesandstone15 wrote:

always thought trysts was a girl. oh well. he/she ain't dead, i got a message from her a while just now. either she/he isn't dead or he/she is very good at amking afterlife conversations.

I am a girl, ilovesandstone15, but in the afterlife I suppose I'll be ashesLaughing

Cystem_Phailure

I dunno-- I'm thinking with your ethanol level, one match set to you is going to equal one giant explosion and very few remaining ashes.

trysts
Cystem_Phailure wrote:

I dunno-- I'm thinking with your ethanol level, one match set to you is going to equal one giant explosion and very few remaining ashes.

TrueLaughing

wishiwonthatone

Someone lights a match at Trysts funeral:

ivandh

You mean you still aren't convinced she's alive?

Cystem_Phailure

Various unsavory body noises can go on for quite some time after death.

trysts

Sorry, still aliveLaughing

trysts

Seems like as long as I exist, I have much to be sorry forLaughing

SPARTANEMESIS

Many people have much more to be sorry for, and they are not.  I'm guessing some of them will be though, could be more.

Woodshover

Yell

wishiwonthatone
SPARTANEMESIS wrote:

Many people have much more to be sorry for, and they are not.  I'm guessing some of them will be though, could be more.

Clearly, that's impossible. You must be misinformed.

SPARTANEMESIS

That's a negative.  I find it preferable to suggest it's a guess rather than anything else.

trysts

So, I'm going to speculate that people who become members, then start posting a lot of comments almost immediately, probably were members previously and are now in double disguise(or maybe their third, fourth, or fifth disguise).