Forums

Keeps making me wait 5 minutes!

Sort:
gjc00ke

Every time i enter a game now and a player aborts on me, i have to wait 5 minutes for a new game. Im following the rules and still whenever someone quits on me its me who has to then wait 5 mins.. Doesnt make any sense at all. Who do i have to talk to. 4real

dev_200620

this is happening with me n i havent break any rule ,other aborts on me and i wait for 5 minutes

dev_200620

wats the solution

??????????????

arun333

This is seriously killing the game spirit..even if I play correctly without braeking any rule .for every game need wait for 5 min ...howerver I think chess.com want everyone to upgrade to membership with moneyyyy.

"Fair Play Policy"

You must wait 5 minutes between games. Your play is restricted because you have not followed our Fair Play Policy which discourages stalling, abandoning games or intentional aborting. This restriction will be lifted automatically after you play more games fairly.

Skwerly

that's weird because just last night i had like 4 or 5 aborts in a row before someone stuck around and made a move, and i've never seen that message. 

TheBraveKnight

same here..chess.com its time to upgrade from 1980's..

gjc00ke

yes i feel all you guys this is sum bullcrap.... time to upgrade from the 80s is right...lol.. but 4real so whats the solution to this "fair play policy" n how do i lift it so i don have to wait 5 Fing minutes every time...

gjc00ke

Whats the solution guys?..

Somebody?..

Anyone?..

Trapper4

if i have membership will it still restrict my account cause the only reason i abort games is when i say goodbye to my friends after the game it automatically starts a new game for me idk why but i have to abort it so does it effect me if im a member?

ljett2345
gjc00ke wrote:

Every time i enter a game now and a player aborts on me, i have to wait 5 minutes for a new game. Im following the rules and still whenever someone quits on me its me who has to then wait 5 mins.. Doesnt make any sense at all. Who do i have to talk to. 4real

MissLonelyHeart

And for me it happens. It really makes me mad, esp. when s.o. else aborts the game and I should compensate for it