My Status Doesn't show up for some reason.

SNUDOO

This has been going on for about 3 days. Whenever I type my status and press enter, it looks okay but when I refresh the page it goes back to a blank status. Is this something that's only happening to me or what?

Da_big_fat_dragon

Like others can’t update their bio

SNUDOO

You saying you can't save your bio?

Da_big_fat_dragon

I can update mine, but every time I do that it says can’t update ur bio but still updates it

Da_big_fat_dragon

And it’s a problem with a lot of users

Martin_Stahl
SNUDOO wrote:

This has been going on for about 3 days. Whenever I type my status and press enter, it looks okay but when I refresh the page it goes back to a blank status. Is this something that's only happening to me or what?

 

It's a known bug and one that has been ticketed to be fixed.

SNUDOO

ok, glad to know that.

EnergeticHay

Cool, happens to me too happy.png

Aida_Amin

Same, happened to me as well

PILOTOXOMXD
SNUDOO wrote:

This has been going on for about 3 days. Whenever I type my status and press enter, it looks okay but when I refresh the page it goes back to a blank status. Is this something that's only happening to me or what?

Yeah, kind of like changing your PFP for Gmail. Says "updated", but you need to log out and log back in like 2 - 3 times for it to take effect. 

RifnasRif

Update your status from settings not from profile.

Joseph_Truelsons_fan

doesn't work.

Zugzwang68

Glad to hear I'm not the only one happy.png

rishabh11great

I just realized today , its happening with me too. https://www.chess.com/forum/view/general/where-did-my-status-go?

Martin_Stahl
rishabh11great wrote:
Zugzwang68 wrote:

Glad to hear I'm not the only one

Me too !! There are 100s of ppl who told that in the forums may be this is again a bug like that the Notes had gone and then @Steven-ODonoghue said that his views had gone so I hope it will be solved in 2-3 days.

 

 

It's fixed now.

Zugzwang68
Martin_Stahl schreef:
rishabh11great wrote:
Zugzwang68 wrote:

Glad to hear I'm not the only one

Me too !! There are 100s of ppl who told that in the forums may be this is again a bug like that the Notes had gone and then @Steven-ODonoghue said that his views had gone so I hope it will be solved in 2-3 days.

 

 

It's fixed now.

Nice to hear that. Thanks for the update. 

Aida_Amin

Yea, my status works now

PILOTOXOMXD

Guys, its not a bug, its a delay or lag. Now can we please let go of the topic? there are actual bugs that need to be fixed

Martin_Stahl
PILOTOXOMXD wrote:

Guys, its not a bug, its a delay or lag. Now can we please let go of the topic? there are actual bugs that need to be fixed

 

No, it was a bug that was fixed.