Forums

New Live Chess Format with our Customized Theme Background ...

Sort:
Kikyo_Sushi

Dear Chess.com,

Tnx Very Much for the Nice,New Format but can u plz make the Fonts for our Usernames n' Clock Timers ( right on top n' below our Live Chess Game's Board ) ,to be the Default Black color, .. coz my Customized Font color is too light to be seen n' if I edit it to be darker ,then I can't see my Fonts against my Very Dark Background on my Profile Page ?

( similarly for the 'Moves' Font color )

Currently,I can't see both my n' my Opponent's Clocks (font too light) whilst playing Live .

TNX So Much !

piphilologist

I got around this problem by using a medium green font that shows well on white and black.

Kikyo_Sushi

Tnx piphilologist , but I need a very light font color that stands out against my Pitch Black Background .. yrs is a grey background .

DeepGreene

Have you checked it again recently?

We actually fixed this by putting a border around the board... You may have to refresh the page to see it.

Kikyo_Sushi

I've seen this .. but the Words 'Black' and Timer/Clock , '0:00'  comes up in my customized Font color which is a very light blue ( coz I need that color for it to be seen on my Profile Page ) ,so it's not visible against the White Background here .

Similarly with the 'Simple Board' Format too .

If u can revert it to the Default Black color,my Problem will be solved .

piphilologist
Kikyo_Sushi wrote:

Tnx piphilologist , but I need a very light font color that stands out against my Pitch Black Background .. yrs is a grey background .

Well i tested it and it shows up fine on a black background as well as white and grey. the colour is #66cc33 you could try it on your theme

Kikyo_Sushi

Tnx a lot for yr Help but I'm afraid it won't match my Theme n' I like my bluish white font color very very much .

clinttherakam

Yeah, even I had the problem but simple board fixed this. Although in your case that doesn't help. Btw a temporary fix is to highlight - using your cursor - your clock and username, this will at least let you see your timer. Hope this helps.

Kikyo_Sushi

Tnx but it's hard to highlight it whilst playing tho ,sometimes it shows up but sometimes it doesn't ..

Anyway,I've been playing without looking at the Clocks n' I can still Win ( I play mostly 10/0 or 15/0 )  .. act,I play kinda better minus the Time Pressure,I think .. lol Laughing.. but lost quite a number on time ( a few of them with a few moves left to mating my Opponent ) ,coz don't know/lost track of d time/too slow.

Anyway,hope they can make the fonts Black again,if possible .. Tnx.

Kikyo_Sushi

Nvmind already .. I've edited my font color ,by making it darker n' it's ok now ,on both my Live Chess n' Profile Page ie. Smile

Tnx Anyway.