Forums

Premium Gold and Platinum regarding Chess Videos

Sort:
ashikuzzaman

From the premium membership comparison page, I see that only diamond membership has unlimited chess videos access. For  Gold and Platinum nothing is mentioned. Does it mean that the other 2 premium member groups don't have access to chess videos? Do they also only have access to intros (or first few monutes) just like us who are not premium members at all?

NimzoRoy
ashikuzzaman wrote:

From the premium membership comparison page, I see that only diamond membership has unlimited chess videos access. For  Gold and Platinum nothing is mentioned. Does it mean that the other 2 premium member groups don't have access to chess videos? Do they also only have access to intros (or first few monutes) just like us who are not premium members at all?

I'm pretty sure the gold and platinum members get the same access as free members, but you can always double-check with the staff by clicking on Help & Support at the bottom of the page.

I rarely give free plugs for anyone, but I really like the videos and chess mentor and my only complaint is I don't have enuff time to watch several videos and/or work on CM every day of the wk! So if you can afford it try a diamond membership for one month and see if you like them enuff to pay $100/yr for unlimited access to them.

ashikuzzaman

Thank you. To me, the 2 reasons for which I would like to buy chess.com premium membership are - 

1. Chess Video Lessons (Excellent)

2. Creating and managing a Chess Group of my own

Other than these 2, I already get everything that I need from my free membership.

NimzoRoy

If you ever decide to organize your own tnmts you'll have more options as a primo member. I believe you can get a primo membership on a month-to-month basis which is more costly than the annual fee but gives you the chance to check it out for less dought than a years membership all at once.

ashikuzzaman

I would add that one more thing I am heavily using now as I bought one year premium membership is "computer analysis" of my games that I play in chess.com . So far I am enjoying the membership!