slow or unable to move

I can't move the pieces like I could when I first signed up and payed my money

Its like the program is over loaded 

Maybe your PC, OS or browser is overloaded who knows since you did not bother describing them or what type of ISP connection you have.

http://blog.chess.com/NimzoRoy/diagnosing-and-fixing-internet-problems

OS windows 7

Intel Pentium Dual

Cpu E2180 @ 2 GHz

Memory 2 GB

DSL

I realy like Chess Mentor

is there some way we can use it

I tried Chess Mentor on my wife's computer which a lot newer and better computer same ISP

I tried opening Chess.com with Google and Internet Explorer Browser What do you mean fill out a ticket? where do I get the ticket?

I can't get Chess Mentor on my I-Phone

Can you help me through this?

Click on Help & Support at the bottom of the page & you'll find a link to contact the staff directly. A "ticket" is a submission reporting something like this.

Chess mentor just worked for me but this probably doesn't do you much good, although I'm using FF16 did you try that yet?

Yes I tried Fox Fire

Thanks for myour reply

Iam thinking its my internet speed or what ever

there is times that Chess Mentor works for just a short while very fustrateing I really like Chess Mentor I've look for another program that does the same thing with no luck, do you know of a chess program like Chess Mentor?

Iam going to call my internet porvider and see what they say probaly more money

Also report this to Support

or Join

Online Now