Forums

Time increments in timed Games

Sort:
yoshi_moto_500

My opponent recieved time increments in a time gamed How is this feature possible

CyroFault

Simply, depending on the increment, you either gain time after you make a move, you don't have any time taken away if you make the move within the increment, or something else I don't remember. It sounds like you're talking about the first one.

Kansha

yoshi_moto_500, in live chess we have time options such as  "15|10"

Where, 15 = the total time you have to make all your moves in and 10 = bonus time. Meaning that everytime you make a move 10 seconds are added to your current time! Hopefully that makes sense, but if you need any clarifications, feel free to say so :)

CyroFault
Kansha wrote:

yoshi_moto_500, in live chess we have time options such as  "15|10"

Where, 15 = the total time you have to make all your moves in and 10 = bonus time. Meaning that everytime you make a move 10 seconds are added to your current time! Hopefully that makes sense, but if you need any clarifications, feel free to say so :)

Basically what I was saying XD

Kansha

True, you beat me to it :P

yoshi_moto_500

Im playing blitz, however I believe now those increments were due to a bad connection(internet)

charlieschnieder
yoshi_moto_500 wrote:

Im playing blitz, however I believe now those increments were due to a bad connection(internet)

MOST CERTAINLY!! LAG always wins in my part of the world!