Forums

Trophies not working

Sort:
starwraith

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, because my computer has been on the fritz (no chess pun intended) lately.  But I select "give a trophy" and get to the trophy selection page, and when I click on one nothing happens.

Mainline_Novelty

what browser?

starwraith

Firefox.  Like I said, my cpu is on the fritz so I'm running in safe mode right now.  I'm trying to kick a virus I picked up.  Everything else on the site works for me though.

starwraith

I have downloaded Malwarebytes as well as S.A.S. -- the virus was blocking these programs from running.  I am seeking help in a forum right now, and I think i'm getting to the bottom of it.  It was blocking my AVG Antivirus 8.0 from updating, blocking antivirus-type websites (e.g. www.bleepingcomputer.com, www.safernetworking.org, www.avg.com, etc.), and also as I said before blocking programs like malwarebytes from running. 

Just a couple hours ago I was able to run a program I got from www.avg.com to remove the virus -- I had to download it to a flash drive on my roommate's computer.  After running and restarting I was able to update my Antivirus Software again.  Once I did that I scanned with AVG and it found several areas of infection.  That's where I am at the moment.  I am going to try and run some other programs like SuperAntiSpyware to see if they work now.

If you are interested to see my thread in the forum I will PM you the link. 

MStewart

Hey everyone.....when "give a trophy" the only ones that show up are the "fun" trophies.  How do I give "game" trophies?   -Thanks

MStewart
MStewart wrote:

Hey everyone.....when "give a trophy" the only ones that show up are the "fun" trophies.  How do I give "game" trophies?   -Thanks

Nevermind...I figured it out.