Forums

What is empty board with Real Game title, no players, no pieces, and i cannot leave?

Sort:
zbyn2k

Hi, does have anyone experience with empty board with no pieces, and no palyers titles, and cannot leave even resign, which all started by itself? I have to reset all mobile phone, after that.

thnks zbyn2k

Martin_Stahl
zbyn2k wrote:

Hi, does have anyone experience with empty board with no pieces, and no palyers titles, and cannot leave even resign, which all started by itself? I have to reset all mobile phone, after that.

thnks zbyn2k

Which app and app version?

zbyn2k

It has been happening to me for years and I have updated more than 3times. Now i have updated and still happenning

zbyn2k

v4.6.11_oldLcc-googleplay-212698 - android

Martin_Stahl

Try again. Force close. Clear the app data, then uninstall and reinstall.

zbyn2k

Hmm, its not satisfaied answer for me. This app is doing what it wants with my mobile phone, I thing some kind of hacking. And I did reinstall allready more than twice, i have updated and its still happenning even app is closed and cleared in cache. So I want to know what exactly this error causes and if someone has the same experience.

Answer "Clear the app data, then uninstall and reinstall." is a little bit less solution

Martin_Stahl
zbyn2k wrote:

Hmm, its not satisfaied answer for me. This app is doing what it wants with my mobile phone, I thing some kind of hacking. And I did reinstall allready more than twice, i have updated and its still happenning even app is closed and cleared in cache. So I want to know what exactly this error causes and if someone has the same experience.

Answer "Clear the app data, then uninstall and reinstall." is a little bit less solution

I haven't seen any similar situations reported before. Its certainly not hacking of any sort.

Is it possible your ISP might be blocking things from fully loading?