Forums

(1055) vs (2128) 1-0 !!!

Sort:
RadioBorshi

My greatest victory ever (in terms of rating).

What do you think about it?

thisisps

I THINK YOUR ACHIEVEMENT WILL SPREAD THROUGH RADIOBORSHIWink 

Auntie_Maim

Well spotted and well done, RadioBorshi :)

adumbrate

Good job

MSC157

Nd7! Bravo!

V2: http://www.chess.com/livechess/game?id=1344245408
V3: http://www.chess.com/live/game/1344245408 

RadioBorshi

Thank you, i hope learning QGD will help me more

jeremythaler-wellman

My Albanian fried how did u do that?

I won't let you do that to me next time we play! Lol

Robert_New_Alekhine

Bravo!

Patzership
[COMMENT DELETED]
MSC157

Chill. I see why you're jealous. Because your best win is 1300, despite being "1800".

P.s: Make a space after a punctuation mark.

Pulpofeira

Why grateful?

LazyChessPlayer3201

Well done on finding the tactic

18 ...h6 seems forced

Parnon

Congratulations on your win - well played!  Also, @patzership: There's nothing wrong with celebrating a little after a huge victory.  It's not like he's bragging or gloating over it, he's just happy that he beat a strong player and wanted to share the game, and there's really nothing wrong with that.

MagAlves

Great win, congratulations!!!

AIM-AceMove

Congrats. But Is the game unrated? I don't see it as best win on your profile. I often play unrated games vs low rated people usually 700-1200. And i am 1700-1800+ right now. I play them for fun, for practice opening, when i'm drunk, piece/time odds or just some chess without thinking much. And i lose sometimes i simply don't care. For example i am d4 player as white never play e4 until very recently. And i never play e5 vs 1.e4. So i played it. White 2nd move was 2.f4. I took it. I remember from some videos black can play g5 and i did it for fun. After that the position was completely alien to me. White player was some 1200 and he won after several more moves.

Point is higher rated player does not play half of his strength when playing unrated games vs much lower rated opponents, they want some fun, expecting them to blunder any second etc. In other hand the lower rated player play and try even stronger... so don't take it too serious. 

dav55

Is it true that when Patzership enters a tournament everybody starts shaking like shitting dogs?

solskytz

Fantastic! Very pretty combination!

It's inexplicable, though, that your opponent didn't answer Ng5 with an immediate ...h6.

He was definitely playing with fire. By the time you get your other knight to e5 you are already much better. He definitely gave you too much - and you showed him that you can bite, too!

As GM simon Williams would have put it - his rating points aren't going to defend him when you're attacking him with many pieces.

Well done!!

ROUNAK-SARKAR

u did not played like a 1055

albie323
Wow!!!
RadioBorshi

Chil guys, it was an unrated one. I'm just glad that i didn't do obvious mistakes and i won a player who didn't do any mistake too. I didn't claim to be the world champion, mr. Pazzoship. I played, i loved it, live with it :)