Join this new league

chesspilot01

Hey everyone, I have started a new league called the USCF team league which is open to all USCF members. It will have 16 teams with each team having 4 members. For more information please join the club https://www.chess.com/club/uscf-rated-team-league.

chesspilot01

I changed it to the right one.

2Ke21-0

I take it this league will be USCF Online Rated as well? 

2Ke21-0
1g4_1-0 wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:

I take it this league will be USCF Online Rated as well? 

I blogged about it too. I am answering ur questions for you. I can also be a Q&A manager

You really should not have said the last sentence. That really discourages me from joining the club. 

1e31-O
2Ke21-0 wrote:
1g4_1-0 wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:

I take it this league will be USCF Online Rated as well? 

I blogged about it too. I am answering ur questions for you. I can also be a Q&A manager

You really should not have said the last sentence. That really discourages me from joining the club. 

 

1e31-O
1g4_1-0 wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:
1g4_1-0 wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:

I take it this league will be USCF Online Rated as well? 

I blogged about it too. I am answering ur questions for you. I can also be a Q&A manager

You really should not have said the last sentence. That really discourages me from joining the club. 

why? because you hate me?

Its not that, you just dont seem fit for the job (A little Immature)

2Ke21-0
1g4_1-0 wrote:
1g4_1-0 wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:
1g4_1-0 wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:

I take it this league will be USCF Online Rated as well? 

I blogged about it too. I am answering ur questions for you. I can also be a Q&A manager

You really should not have said the last sentence. That really discourages me from joining the club. 

why? because you hate me?

 

No; because you have authority in this club, you will take it within your rights to constantly begging me to unblock you despite my insistence that I never will. 

2Ke21-0
1e31-O wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:
1g4_1-0 wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:

I take it this league will be USCF Online Rated as well? 

I blogged about it too. I am answering ur questions for you. I can also be a Q&A manager

You really should not have said the last sentence. That really discourages me from joining the club. 

 

That would be among my reasons as well though not my utmost concern. 

1e31-O
1g4_1-0 wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:
1g4_1-0 wrote:
1g4_1-0 wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:
1g4_1-0 wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:

I take it this league will be USCF Online Rated as well? 

I blogged about it too. I am answering ur questions for you. I can also be a Q&A manager

You really should not have said the last sentence. That really discourages me from joining the club. 

why? because you hate me?

 

No; because you have authority in this club, you will take it within your rights to constantly begging me to unblock you despite my insistence that I never will. 

no I won't beg for u to unblock me, but why do you say you never will

Lmao you always beg and we dont have to unblock you

1e31-O
1g4_1-0 wrote:
1e31-O wrote:
1g4_1-0 wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:
1g4_1-0 wrote:
1g4_1-0 wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:
1g4_1-0 wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:

I take it this league will be USCF Online Rated as well? 

I blogged about it too. I am answering ur questions for you. I can also be a Q&A manager

You really should not have said the last sentence. That really discourages me from joining the club. 

why? because you hate me?

 

No; because you have authority in this club, you will take it within your rights to constantly begging me to unblock you despite my insistence that I never will. 

no I won't beg for u to unblock me, but why do you say you never will

Lmao you always beg and we dont have to unblock you

I'll stop and I do understand the last part

lmao no you wont, I am simply not joining because I know how much you will abuse your power, public shame me, and then lie about me lmao

2Ke21-0

@1g4_1-0 I still remember how you reported me in Chess.com Beta just because I posted a screenshot of my club audit log which included your banning from the club. 

1e31-O
2Ke21-0 wrote:

@1g4_1-0 I still remember how you reported me in Chess.com Beta just because I posted a screenshot of my club audit log which included your banning from the club. 

I also remember when he reported me when I didn't unblock him lmao

1e31-O
1g4_1-0 wrote:
1e31-O wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:

@1g4_1-0 I still remember how you reported me in Chess.com Beta just because I posted a screenshot of my club audit log which included your banning from the club. 

I also remember when he reported me when I didn't unblock him lmao

and since when have i done that

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL r u serious?

1e31-O

maybe because he doesnt accept friend requests from errrrr well just say annoying people devesh

2Ke21-0
1g4_1-0 wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:

@1g4_1-0 I still remember how you reported me in Chess.com Beta just because I posted a screenshot of my club audit log which included your banning from the club. 

LMAO. if you accept friend requests from 1303+ why don't u accept mine. change ur status

My status claiming I would only accept friend requests from players with a rating higher than 1303 was an inside joke between myself and @pugetsound

1e31-O
1g4_1-0 wrote:
1e31-O wrote:
1g4_1-0 wrote:
1e31-O wrote:
2Ke21-0 wrote:

@1g4_1-0 I still remember how you reported me in Chess.com Beta just because I posted a screenshot of my club audit log which included your banning from the club. 

I also remember when he reported me when I didn't unblock him lmao

and since when have i done that

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL r u serious?

i never reported u for that. ur making up lies because of the simple fact that u hate me

lmao no im not lying, you literally did that

1e31-O
1g4_1-0 wrote:

btw if anyone is reading this. DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY. THEY ARE SAYING THIS TO THE SIMPLE FACT THAT THEY HATE ME

or maybe because you are very immature and annoying to us lol

1e31-O
1g4_1-0 wrote:

ROL just stop lying e3

lmaooo literally everyone knows you devesh

2Ke21-0

Whether I hate you or not, I would never make up lies simply to enhance my argument. It is my firm belief that liars are monsters to be dealt with. I'm afraid you are the one who is mistaken in this situation @1g4_1-0.

1e31-O
1g4_1-0 wrote:

just stop it, lets just make peace. Lets not make chesspilot01 worry about this. 

lmao what I said was that your incapable for your job