Forums

Who is fair?

Sort:
Roadster252

I get the connection through an internet key it is not a stable one and several time disconnected during the game. I do not do it on purpose and due to that I have lost several times and now banned. Please advice? Thanks

NimzoRoy

WTF is an internet key? Try contacting the staff directly via Help & Support is the only thing I can suggest, other than getting a better ISP if you can afford to

Roadster252

Chess.com should monitor better it is clear that I suffer for a bad connection and do not like they treat me as un unfair member

eddysallin

chess.com should deal w/ your bad connection ?? As u do what ? Whats next? A replay of your lost games ...

sisu

Let's make it happen!

baddogno

Sigh....You guys are missing the point.   Lost connections degrade the playing experience for your opponents.  It doesn't matter whether you do it deliberately or not.  If you have bad internet service, then switch to "online" chess (correspondence).  Problem solved.

Roadster252

Chess.com has to be pleased to be the most familiar worldwide chess game but for the same reason they should consider in their policy that the not stable connections in the world are much more than the stable ones

sisu

Let's make it happen!

Crazychessplaya

Are you using this thing?

If so, no wonder you get disconnected often. Switch to a local WiFi hotspot.

baddogno

^You're right about that.  I live several thousand miles away.  I really truly do empathize with those of you with bad connections, but the best of intentions.  Can you empathize with your frustrated opponents who have to deal with aborted games through no fault of their own?

sisu

Let's make it happen!