Forums

Blunder Watch

Sort:
Mickdonedee

Black blunders here. Click the lightbulb to watch White's move followed by Black's blunder. Then finish the puzzle with White's next move.

AZ2019chess
Ez
Mickdonedee

White blunders here. Click the lightbulb to watch Black's move followed by White's blunder. Then finish the puzzle with Black's next move.

Mickdonedee

Black's Knight blunders here. Click the lightbulb to watch White's move followed by Black's blunder. Click the lightbulb again to watch the exchange of Bishops. Finish the puzzle by capturing the Black Knight in 3 moves.

Mickdonedee

White's Knight blunders here. Click the lightbulb to watch Black's move followed by White's blunder. Finish the puzzle with Black's next two moves.

Mickdonedee

Black's Queen blunders here by giving up control of the e file and leaving the e7 Knight with minimal protection. Click the lightbulb to watch White's move followed by Black's blunder. Finish the puzzle with White's next two moves.

Mickdonedee

White's black-square Bishop blunders and allows Black to make a forced mate in 3 moves. Click the lightbulb to watch Black's move followed by White's blunder. Finish the puzzle by giving checkmate in 3 moves.

Mickdonedee

Black's black-square Bishop blunders. Click the lightbulb to watch White's move followed by Black's blunder. Finish the puzzle with White's next 2 moves.

Mickdonedee

White's Knight on f7 blunders. Click the lightbulb to watch Black's move followed by White's blunder. Finish the puzzle with Black's next 2 moves.

Mickdonedee

Black's Queen blunders. Click the lightbulb to watch White's move followed by Black's blunder. Finish the puzzle with White's next move.

Mickdonedee

White's h1 Rook blunders. Click the lightbulb to watch Black's move followed by White's blunder. Finish the puzzle with Black's next move.

Mickdonedee

Black's c6 Knight blunders. Click the lightbulb to watch White's move followed by Black's blunder. Finish the puzzle with White's next 3 moves.

Mickdonedee

White's King blunders. Click the lightbulb to watch Black's move followed by White's blunder. Finish the puzzle with Black's next move.

Mickdonedee

Black blunders by failing to trap the White Queen with Nxc5. Click the lightbulb to watch White's Bishop sacrifice followed by Black's blunder. Finish the puzzle with White's next 2 moves to kick the Black Knight away.

Mickdonedee

White's King blunders. Click the lightbulb to watch Black's move followed by White's blunder. Finish the puzzle with Black's next move.

Alternative solution: ... Qb5#

OranegJuice

nice puzzles. i haven't completed all of them yet but i would like to point out that in post number 11 there are two mate in ones but you gave a mate in two instead.

Mickdonedee

White offers to trade Queens. Black declines but blunders by moving its Queen onto the wrong square. Click the lightbulb to watch White's move followed by Black's blunder. Finish the puzzle with White's next 2 moves.

Mickdonedee
OranegJuice wrote:

nice puzzles. i haven't completed all of them yet but i would like to point out that in post number 11 there are two mate in ones but you gave a mate in two instead.

Great find. Thanks for letting me know. I've fixed post #11 with the mate in 1 you found.

Mickdonedee

Black's Queen creates an x-ray threat to h2 with a potential mate. White blunders by not seeing the danger and neutralizing the threat. Click the lightbulb to watch Black's move followed by White's blunder. Finish the puzzle with Black's next 2 moves.

Mickdonedee

Although Black is at a disadvantage in this position it can still win if it plays some strong moves and force White into an endgame. Black's superior pawn count can be converted into passed pawns. However, Black's King blunders. Click the lightbulb to watch White's move followed by Black's blunder. Finish the puzzle with White's next 2 moves.