I miss old-semester friends.

iCloud
[COMMENT DELETED]
corrijean

There is a way to upload photo albums on this site. You go to My Home, Photos, and click on Create a photo album.

dec_lan

Mother of GOD resize your images. Wow.

0092678

this is like a highway to sexual predatorsKiss

x1991

all they are uglyes x3

corrijean

That isn't nice at all.

iCloud

x199..no they aren't </3

U meanie );

goldendog

plus, 'flags owns the copyright on being a meanie here.

Big trouble for you x1991.

Joseph-S
goldendog wrote:

plus, 'flags owns the copyright on being a meanie here.

Big trouble for you x1991.


Lol.  There!  Are you happy now?  I've finally broke down and used that abbreviation because you're always cracking me up.     Smile

goldendog
Joseph-S wrote:

Lol.  There!  Are you happy now? 


Pretty happy. Hope no one minds.

Alex_Rusinov

In what kind of university and undergraduate program were you?

siegemaster

i see your into anime are you an artist or fan?

sun_beam
goldendog wrote:
Joseph-S wrote:

Lol.  There!  Are you happy now? 


Pretty happy. Hope no one minds.

 

The dog's tail doesn't look like a tail if you stare at it for awhile. Neither does the cat's face.

Cystem_Phailure
sun_beam wrote:

The dog's tail doesn't look like a tail if you stare at it for awhile. Neither does the cat's face.

I agree.  The cat's face doesn't look at all like a tail.

sadsoul

?

nyLsel
x1991 wrote:

all they are uglyes x3

why do you say that such a thing?

jersjers

x1991 is mean Smile They Don't look ugly...

VULPES_VULPES

That top right picture looks a lot like me.....

DOPPLEGANGER!!!

Vlado-LP

Hello dear Angela...i dont know what to say!

I want you a lot of happiness and success in life...and in chess,of course!Smile

doublebruce

Who is the dude on the bottom ??