Forums

game Explorer not showing my games!!

Sort:
abanero

it is increadible that game explorer doesn't work yet after 13 months from the first comment of this tread. I think I won't pay any more for my premium membership if I won't get an answer soon from the staff! 

thenextprodigy

hello?

thenextprodigy

When will the live games be up?

2a3a1a
Zaiger wrote:

I am sorry, the programmers have informed us that they are updating the game explorer,

which is why you're not able to see the games on there at the moment.

They have assured us this will be working shortly though.

Sorry :(

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........................

Hurry this up? I'm public but I still like to see my most frequent openings!

Also, the two free moves I get are nothing compared to THIS database:

http://www.shredderchess.com/online-chess/online-databases/opening-database.html

Please fix this!Frown

2a3a1a

I can't send a message...

Help and support doesn't help.

STAFF PLEASE VIEW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alobar918

I did pay for just this service exactly. They will not get my money again until it's working...if ever. I'm about ready to try that shredderchess.com that I read here.

2a3a1a
Alobar918 wrote:

I did pay for just this service exactly. They will not get my money again until it's working...if ever. I'm about ready to try that shredderchess.com that I read here.

So you saw it! There's a nice app for iPhone or iPad or Android!

2a3a1a

They think that because it has a lot of replies that the general public should solve it by themselves. LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!Frown

I'm afraid of Help and Support, I like to stay private online.

paozac

They told me the same last week: "we are still in the process of adding games to the games explorer". My premium account expires in a couple weeks, I won't renew.

kohai

Post 103

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/community/game-explorer-still-not-working?ncc=4#first_new_comment

trust me, this is top of mind. we purchased 3 new servers (at a cost of $4000 each!) and they have been sitting at our datacenter waiting for our host to install :( look like they went in on friday. (i'm quite irritated with them!). anyway, now comes the crazy process of getting the code all triple checked to start importing live games.... there just literally has not been a way to do this faster :(

thenextprodigy

Thanks for the update Kohai! Really looking forward to exploring my live games, and sometimes I get a little impatient. It's good to know you guys are making progress!

2a3a1a

Hopefully the servers will be worth it!

=D

Caranfin

is there any update on this? it seems that there are still many people experiencing this "problem" and that the new servers have not solved the problem!? i'd think that even millions of games won't use a lot of memory since they are only png and the data contained ist only a few numbers and letter!? can we hope for a breakthrough soon?

Looking forward to an update on the theme. thank you.

2a3a1a

Games are slowly trickling in, one at a time, it seems...

Alobar918

Are they still coming in? My account has expired. I would rejoin if I thought it was working.

thenextprodigy

Yeah. They're coming in slowly but surely. Good job Staff!

abanero

still I am not able to see my games.. what exactly means "slowly but surely"?

Alobar918

HA! I was wondering. I quit paying a few months ago and keep wondering if I'm missing anything yet. 

DefinitelyNotGM

They only show online games...

PLAVIN81

Try changing your browser to Crome