Forums

game Explorer not showing my games!!

Sort:
Joule5
erik wrote:

FYI - daily chess explorer imports actually restarted on Friday. live chess imports should begin this week!

That was a month ago... I still see no change. 

Alobar918

It's the same old song and dance...

Joule5

Bummer. 

Trapper4

I made a post about this years ago and they said they would be working on it. It's never going to happen. At least they could say they wont do it instead of keep lying

Trapper4

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/help-support/game-explorer-glitch

Vaidya_Caturanga

It really upsets me. It would help me so much. That way I can look back at all my games and review my repetoire to find mistakes I keep making and really good moves to focus on, and which opening are most succesful for me. etc. 

Toire

I've seen some progress in the last few weeks: I now have 50% of my online games in Game Explorer.

Joule5

That's good Trevor. 50% would be a big improvement. I hope mine will start appearing soon. 

Vaidya_Caturanga

Thanks for the info., Trevor.

Toire

You're welcome, check out Post #137 on the Thread below for more information.

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/community/game-explorer-still-not-working?page=7

Kirkwood

There are a LOT of games to upload to the database. Thank you for your patience, everyone!

Toire

I now have around 90% of my games included, hope others are seeing progress.

erik

All daily/echess (correspondence) games have been imported! Contact me with examples of any games not included. Thanks!

Trapper4

I've played 240 online games and only 122 are loaded. 

Also, where are my live chess games?

erik

I'll look into your games and see why. 

Live chess is in progress. We are working on getting a server online that is capable of handling 1 million games a day...

SocialPanda

I have played 288 online games...

and only 239 are loaded.

(111 white + 128 black = 239 games).

Trapper4
erik wrote:

I'll look into your games and see why. 

Live chess is in progress. We are working on getting a server online that is capable of handling 1 million games a day...

Ah ok, I don't think they were all loaded before but they are now, but before I forgot to look at black games as well, sorry Embarassed

Toire
erik wrote:

All daily/echess (correspondence) games have been imported! Contact me with examples of any games not included. Thanks!

I've played 154 games and only have 137 in the Game Explorer, I'm not sure if I can determine which are the missing ones...

erik

yep! they should all be there. make sure to add up white and black games. 

also, @socialpanda, we do not include chess960 or themed starting games. 

thanks!

Toire
erik wrote:

yep! they should all be there. make sure to add up white and black games. 

also, @socialpanda, we do not include chess960 or themed starting games. 

thanks!

I checked again, still missing 17 online games.