Forums

New Innovative Opening

Sort:
Trolloll

Everybody always plays the Ruy Lopez, or the Nimzo-Indian, or the French Defence. Isn't it boring? Well, I, Maurice Weiler, have created a new innovative opening, the Brooks-Weiler Defense!

Nobody has never thought of this. It was first played in my brilliant win against Kevin Brooks as black (more information soon), and I have used it for 20 years without anybody ever playing it against me. I have found a new innovative opening!

BattleManager

Your name.

Fear_ItseIf

you get the award for worst username on chesscom. The whole 'troll' idea is for 8 year olds. Not to mention you dont even live up to your name, not only is your post not funny but its not even clever enough to draw people in.

Maybe next time though.

Trolloll

You may not think it is authentic. But here is proof. MY WIN AGAINST KEVIN BROOKS!

Chess4001

Chess, a millenium-old game, has never found an opening with just 1 move per side. In all of chess's grand history, you have JUST NOW found this great 1 move response. Congratulations, can someone please get him a medal?

chasm1995

If you invented a new opening, then my user name is obliviousfoolwhobelieveseverything.

eddysallin

e4,c5...     C5 ? No kidding ! Wow a first rate chess mind at work...

Gravide
[COMMENT DELETED]
Azanama

That enters into a very common Sicilian Najdorf, however when you play 6. ...e6 and then after 7. 0-0 you play e5, it just wastes a move and actually white has a stable advantage. Look at this line: 1. e4 c5 2. Nf3 d6 3. d4 cxd4 4. Nxd4 Nf6 5. Nc3 a6 6. Bc4 e5 7. Nb3 and now it is more stable because white has not had the time to play 0-0, therefore not a move ahead in the game.

Irontiger

Pff, your opening is useless.

1.e4 leads to draw with best play. But I, Money Whiner, I invented the Trololo opening, that wins : 1.f3 !

After that, your ...c5 is useless.

Sorry, but you've come too late.