Forums

Refuting the Dragon

Sort:
Mattsetzungsabsicht

Forgiven.

X_PLAYER_J_X
Gunvald123 wrote:

Bruce was a movie star. Even he himself admitted that in the world of martial arts, he is a child. Pls just stop posting nonsense about things you clearly have no idea about.

also, in case you missed it: i never ever mentioned Bruce in my post to begin with. Maybe some reading comprehension would help.

LOL @ you telling me to stop posting nonsense after you said Bruce Lee was only a movie star! LOL

How am I suppose to take you serious after such a stupid statement.

As for Bruce Lee saying he was a mere child in the world of martial arts. I find it funny. Do you think he should of said he was bad@ss?

Obviously you don't know what humble means. An you say you have been in martial arts for over 15 years HA HA. What a good joke!

Do you go around calling yourself a bad@ss martial artist? Saying you are tough as nails?

Or when people ask you do you respond with you are a mere child in the world of martial arts just like bruce lee did. Which is what all great Martial artist do because they are very humble and have humility.

As for your last statement. My reading comprehension is find but apparently yours is not!

Read your quote from post #115

"Don't want to get into detail too much here, but the lack of blocks from strikes, the lack of ground game and the general positioning of the arms makes Wing Chun ineffective."

What you said is "Wing Chun" lacks ground game.

Which I responded to your stupid statement with Bruce Lee never had a problem with his ground game and he used "Wing Chun".

Yip man or IP man used "Wing Chun" as well and his ground game was not lacking either.

If you do not see how me tieing in Bruce Lee or Ip man into the discussion when they used Wing Chun than you are a moron.

Furthermore, If you even had a clue about Bruce Lee you would understand that he himself was very flexible in his martial arts and tryed adopting new unqiues. Simply because he believed traditional styles of fighting were not always practical in choatic street fights.

Which you would know if you knew anything about Bruce Lee. However, according to you he is a movie star!

An unlike you I can make my response relate to the thread very well.

"Bruce Lee a movie star" according to Gunvald123 played in a movie which was called Enter the dragon.

The way to enter the dragon in chess is with the following set of moves.

Which if you was going to try and refute the Dragon one of the most critical continuation's comes after 12.Kb1

Aquarius550

This thread is now declared dead. Leave.

Spectator94

Ok thanks for informing us. I wish you all the best of luck in life.

Mattsetzungsabsicht

You misunderstand, Gila. Jay has entered the thread.