Forums

CPOTM May 2012 cont.

Sort:
ozzie_c_cobblepot

Can someone message me when it's time for the final vote? This is the CPOTM equivalent of hitting the snooze alarm until you HAVE to get up.

bigpoison

You don't, ever, HAVE to get up.

corrijean

Conquistador

mrguy888

I'll vote Conquistador. It doesn't really matter though since he will win regardless of vote counts.

DrSpudnik

Constipator!

ivandh

I'll vote for Couch quitter because everybody's doing it.

Conquistador
DrSpudnik wrote:

Constipator!

Hey now!  I would rather be conch fritters!

mrguy888

When does the blitz billichess round start?

mrguy888

It is the survivors of the karaoke round who play it or the other way around?

malko

Conquistador and theoreticalboy's debate:

Twobit

Estragon.

(Anagram for Gas Toner.)

proKnight98

List:

AnnaZC     

Conquistador     5

electricpawn     2

Estragon     1

The list is still not shortened to three people, so we cannot advance to step four of voting (stated in the first post). Thus, we will repeat steps two and three (stated in the first post).

Now there will be another voting for a new Head of Nominees. The Head of Nominees has the power to select two people from the list above for elimination.

You have one vote: vote for the person who you want to be the new HON. Voting ends May 25 3:00 PM Pacific!

Twobit

The second HON should be AnnaZC, because she did not get any vote in runoff vote number three, subsection two and three. Should there be another HON-tie, I would propose to allow DrSpudnik to reenter the race.

For now my legal vote number nine of this month is AnnaZC.

proKnight98

List:

AnnaZC     1

Conquistador     6

electricpawn     2

Estragon     1

The list is still not shortened to three people, so we cannot advance to step four of voting (stated in the first post). Thus, we will repeat steps two and three (stated in the first post).

Now there will be another voting for a new Head of Nominees. The Head of Nominees has the power to select two people from the list above for elimination.

You have one vote: vote for the person who you want to be the new HON. Voting ends May 25 3:00 PM Pacific!

electricpawn

I was just catching on to being HoN,

But now I find my time is almost done.

I'll have to find a new identity,

A ghost-like chess playing entity?

Joseph-S
proKnight98 wrote:

Round and round we go.

(Except ties eliminate two, now.)

Charlotte

AnnaZC

trysts

AnnaZCLaughing

Joseph-S

Careful chrisr, this is her idea of a leg massage!

Twobit

Are you triathloning, LisaV?