Forums

Wht Bobby Fischer would have beaten Kasparov.

Sort:
TheGrobe
ciljettu wrote:

Hey buddy we've got the oldest free standing buildings in the world in Malta. Google "Hagar Qim" We guys were already building houses some 7,000 years ago. Try and match that yankee dude  

Could also blow these up.

AndyClifton
Conflagration_Planet wrote:
I was scrolling down slow, and thought that was an arss!

Oh great.  So not only don't we know if woody is a guy or girl, now we don't even know if s/he is American or British.

Conquistador
TheGrobe wrote:
bigpoison wrote:

Fission:  man's greatest accomplishment.

I wish I could land on the moon to get away from you homicidal nuts.

Even if we never did land on the moon, rest assured that we could blow it up.

And then we will have world peace.

AndyClifton

And no more of those stupid annoying tides.

Yereslov

Bobby Fischer and Garry Kasparov are both amazing players. Both players have an incredible imagination.

It would be a close match.

Conquistador

Tide goes in.

Stain goes out.

Can't explain that.

AndyClifton

Werewolves would be confused.

Conquistador

What type of bleach do werewolves use?

AndyClifton

Any kind they want to.

Conquistador

Well that is a pretty boring answer though pragmatic.

AndyClifton

I'll bet you just want to get to the other side.

Conquistador

Exactly.

Conflagration_Planet
ciljettu wrote:

When I was a kid I was sure that Man had truly landed on the moon.

One has to admit though, that as more time passes without the feat being repeated, legitimate doubts begin to creep in...

You're either a troll or not one of the smart people.

slashenger

We Americans can sure bet on a retard to save the day for us. Proof of the pudding is in the eating. Bobby could not manage more than one championship match! I would rate several players above him who went the distance. Comparing him with Kasparov is childish. Karpov played the championship matches for 25 years. Bobby belonged to an asylum - Case closed.

TheGrobe
Conflagration_Planet wrote:
ciljettu wrote:

When I was a kid I was sure that Man had truly landed on the moon.

One has to admit though, that as more time passes without the feat being repeated, legitimate doubts begin to creep in...

You're either a troll or not one of the smart people.

Why can't he be both?

Conflagration_Planet

Because if he's just trolling, his acting is too good.

AndyClifton

Say what you will about the guy, he did have one snazzy counterpane...

StevenBailey13

True Dat.

JimmyJohnson

First of all I will answer who was the stronger player.  My response is that if you took a Bobby Fischer with all the acculumlated knowledge of theory up until the time of Kasparov and put Bobby against Garry at BOTH their peaks you have to give a slight nod to Fischer...who actually had a PEAK rating for one year above Gary's (right after he destroyed Larsen and Taimonoov in 1971)

Now as to Fischers sanity...let me say this...Bobby was ahead of his time. Actually anyone who has studied 9-11 in depth knows 9-11 was an inside job which Bobby mentioned almost immediatly.

Secondly, although Anti Semitism can never be condoned prima fascie, however it is now NO DOUBT that there is an international zionist world banking cartel that is artificially inflating the money supply and destroying the world economy.  Just look at what is happenning in europe....Want more proof..?  Not ONE single indictment after all the bailouts and Wallstreet derivitive scams in 2008 ? Look at what is happenning in Europe...No WONDER Bobby was a hero in Iceland (the only country to take him back..Iceland ALSO told the Globalist Bankers to stick it several years ago and Iceland is a lot better off today...) Can ANYONE now doubt that the bankers themselves are responsible for the current mess ?   Bobby was right all along ...even though he did not articulate it well enough and his was the type of paranoid personality that alienated many...But Bobby WAS a prophet in many ways.  Great player and one of the most independent minded indiviualists in the history of mankind.

JimmyJohnson

First of all I will answer who was the stronger player. My response is that if you took a Bobby Fischer with all the acculumlated knowledge of theory up until the time of Kasparov and put Bobby against Garry at BOTH their peaks you have to give a slight nod to Fischer...who actually had a PEAK rating for one year above Gary's (right after he destroyed Larsen and Taimonoov in 1971)

Now as to Fischers sanity...let me say this...Bobby was ahead of his time. Actually anyone who has studied 9-11 in depth knows 9-11 was an inside job which Bobby mentioned almost immediatly.

Secondly, although Anti Semitism can never be condoned prima fascie, however it is now NO DOUBT that there is an international zionist world banking cartel that is artificially inflating the money supply and destroying the world economy. Just look at what is happenning in europe....Want more proof..? Not ONE single indictment after all the bailouts and Wallstreet derivitive scams in 2008 ? Look at what is happenning in Europe...No WONDER Bobby was a hero in Iceland (the only country to take him back..Iceland ALSO told the Globalist Bankers to stick it several years ago and Iceland is a lot better off today...) Can ANYONE now doubt that the bankers themselves are responsible for the current mess ? Bobby was right all along ...even though he did not articulate it well enough and his was the type of paranoid personality that alienated many...But Bobby WAS a prophet in many ways. Great player and one of the most independent minded indiviualists in the history of mankind.