Forums

Can't Find Something in the New Design? Ask Here!

Sort:
m8ed
c_plus_plus wrote:

m8ed you think what you say is more important than what other says ?

C++ when you are a little older perhaps you will learn to hold your own council! Try to grow up petite garcon ~ if you have nothing nice to say, then it's best to say nothing at all!!! Perhaps you would come and ask me in person, and I could persuade you that actions have consequences; I’d like that! All the world dislikes a smartass ~ now run away and play with your toys if you have nothing constructive to contribute and leave the grown-ups in peace.

zenweblo

where is the groups section?

Paddestoel

HELP!  I can't find the useful new features.

theriverman

Google Chrome here.

CerebralAssassin

is there any way we can make the friend list private or something?

gambit-man

i can't add a new topic within one of the group forums that i'm in. I can add replies to existing topics.

Don't like the new look, it's horrible Frown

whitebull

How can I find "my games against", status, number of games opponent and I have played?

theriverman

It is faster. I will try it out and see the transformation. Home page looks like the instrument panel on a 747 jet, a lot of stuff in one window. Maybe have the option to move or rearrange the stuff. example; move the notes to the bottom of the page, etc....

Maybe be able to hide parts of the page that you never use. example; hide the notes, etc....Innocent

I been here from the beginning, 2000members. Baby is growing up

Martin_Stahl
whitebull wrote:

How can I find "my games against", status, number of games opponent and I have played?

It currently isn't in the design but it is going to be added. See post #2 in the linked topic.

knightspawn5

Maybe baby need to stay in diddies a bit longer.....

blackfirestorm

Where has peoples members points and profile views gone? I can't find them on anyones profiles?

zborg

Where are the records of the time controls (G/15, etc.) for the Live Chess games that everyone plays?

malko

@blackfirestorm, click on "about me" at the top of the profile

blackfirestorm

Ah ok thanks

zborg
[COMMENT DELETED]
zborg
[COMMENT DELETED]
blackfirestorm
kborg wrote:

Have we lost the ability to edits our own posts too?

Seems like a handicap now just to use the threads.

What's up with that?

Still here

2 Minutes Ago · Quote · Edit · Delete · #162

Martin_Stahl
kborg wrote:

Have we also lost the ability to "quote" someone's post from above?

That seemingly makes the threads even harder to make sense of.

I can quote and edit with no issues on a full browser. Quoting doesn't work correctly on my mobile devices (well, it didn't on the old design either and I'm sure it still doesn't).

What browser and version are you on? (if I haven't already asked you Laughing)

zborg
[COMMENT DELETED]
zborg
Martin_Stahl wrote:

Found the quote button.  Thanks.

The post numbering is almost invisible.  Some of us are colorblind.  And the contrast is too weak.