Forums

New Site Design Feedback

Sort:
gambit-man

sorry man, i misunderstood what you meant.

sorry, can't help with finding what you're looking for, it's not something i really used

xqsme

Found famous chess quotes by entering title in Search Forums

gambit-man

it tells you where i don't have the button.

rounakshinha

Englund Gambit Complex (Englund Gambit) chess trap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mN9chuyvuI

rounakshinha

Englund Gambit Complex (Englund Gambit) chess trap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mN9chuyvuI

ilmago

I remember having had trouble finding the create new forum topic button when I first searched for it in the new design.

It is hidden in a very subtle manner: It is the only button thing on its page that really has a button structure around it. (a try for emphasis, I assume)

Interestingly, because all other link functions on that page do not have a button graphics around it, one intuitively assumes that link clicking things are no-button-graphic here, so that seems to be the norm on that page. All the more surprising that there is still one function which still has that button graphics appearance :-)

gambit-man
BorgQueen wrote:
gambit-man wrote:

it tells you where i don't have the button.

No it doesn't.

The 'post new topic' issue was that there is no button in the group forum for me to post a new topic. i have to go within a different topic before i can find the button. I really have only used my OTB club forum lately, haven't checked out other groups that i am a member of.

But when I look at my group forums, there is clearly a new topic button, in all of them, so I can't see what you're on about.

Yes it does, you've even highlighted it yourself. What school did you go to?

gambit-man

You have been no help to me whatsoever. If people want to poke and snipe at me from the side, that's fine by me, just so long as they don't mind me sniping back at them.

The question you asked was already contained within the thread, if you can't read what is in front of you, my level of education has no bearing.

gambit-man

LMAO, says the person who can't read

lph

@ gambit-man ,you just posted a new forum yesterday

How many people have left the site since the change in format?

gambit-man

that's right

TheGrobe
gambit-man wrote:

Not true at all.  Borgqueen is full of instructive linguistic insight.  Go ahead and ask him what the meaning of "strategically position" is.  You'll see.

gambit-man
TheGrobe wrote:
gambit-man wrote:

Not true at all.  Borgqueen is full of instructive linguistic insight.  Go ahead and ask him what the meaning of "strategically position" is.  You'll see.

Then perhaps it's my Scottish accent that gets in the way of his understanding?

TheGrobe

Which one?

Rogwilco

Any news on game explorer - My Games being up and running again?  I miss it... :(

netzach

Yeah forget forum-topic-buttons for now. Where the hell is GAMES-EXPLORER ?

Been nearly 2weeks & all to incorporate live-chess which no one seemed to want anyway ??

Erik said last Friday yet still got nothing functioning at all in explorer...

netzach

On the positive-side I note today that '' TEAM-COMMENTS '' button is back & working perfectly in vote-chess :)

evanbaldonado

i am already getting used to the new format.

evanbaldonado

hi

evanbaldonado
[COMMENT DELETED]