Forums

TheGrobe's waffles burned; please tell me how awesome I am (maybe donate to him)

Sort:
ivandh

We should talk about how awesome theoreticalboy is, maybe that will help.

TheGrobe

Who needs maple syrup anyway when you have no waffle maker? *sniff*

At least there's theoreticalboy.

corrijean

The least we can do is to offer you a handkerchief to dry your tears with.

theoreticalboy
theoreticalboy wrote:

This thread is so cute, kittens post pictures of it to derail ill-tempered forum threads.

This thread predicted "This Thread" !

cabadenwurt

Well in a case like this one could perhaps suggest eating pancakes but most people that eat waffles tend to frown on the rather plain pancake. Pancakes have no style to them, no pattern or design, indeed they are to be avoided.

Mithras

I ve been doing some research online and have found that Mr T Grobe has been selling fake sundials on e-Bay.

has his waffle maker really broken or is this just another scam? Undecided

bigpoison
theoreticalboy wrote:

No no, this thread is entirely about saying how supracalladopeilicious I am, and how chess.com would pretty much be as big a lameazoidfest as the huffington post if I weren't around, and also kind of about helping that Canadian guy I may have mentioned earlier.

Theo' is a regular Nostradumbass.  This prediction has come true.

theoreticalboy

Oh shit, remember when Alan Tudor burned down his house to pump the insurance money into fake rolexes and undedectable-chess-engine-boondoggles?

TheGrobe

Yeah, hey, how do I send that guy money again?

Cystem_Phailure
TheGrobe wrote:

Yeah, hey, how do I send that guy money again?

Just flush it down the toilet.  It'll get to him.

ilikeflags

back when i was somebody around here.

cabadenwurt

Hey I forgot all about this thread. Nice to see it back again !

Fresh_from_the_Oven

Memory refeshed on how great a poster CMIBU was.

ilikeflags
GeordiLaForge wrote:

p a t h e t i c .

talk about prophetic

cabadenwurt

There is a very important waffle question that may or may not have been covered here in this thread. Recently I was looking thru a mail-order catalog and they showed a round style of waffle-iron. Therefore we need to know: are round waffles better than square waffles ??? The catalog listed the round shaped waffle-irons as being in the Belgian style ( so who knew that Belgians liked the round type of waffles ? ). Yes I do realize that these are very important questions to ponder.

badenwurtca

So who had waffles this morning, Hmmm ?

badenwurtca

Again we have the question of round vs square. Recently I saw an ad for " Round Eggo Waffles ", so I must ask are they even real waffles ? Undecided

Robert_New_Alekhine
I think the op is a strong troll
badenwurtca

Yes and I see that he still visits us here once in a while   lol.

badenwurtca
cabadenwurt wrote:

Well as I mentioned in one of my threads the Great Canadian Maple Syrup Caper has recently occured. Yes someone stole $30 million dollars worth of Maple Syrup in the Province of Quebec and so there may be a shortage of this important product soon ( sad but true ).

---   Hey I forgot that this item was in this thread too  lol.