Forums

To lovers: this needs to stop

Sort:
theoreticalboy

This is to all you lovers and yellow-bellied peaceniks out there; I'm tired of having to litter my path with YOUR quota of dead bodies; aren't you aware that the world runs on violence and destruction?  Why should chess.com, a website devoted to a game which teaches us to brutally incinerate opposing armies, be any different?

Frankly, this flower-power, peace-and-love, we treat everyone equally, everyone is special in and of themselves nonsense needs to end.  It's time to return to creating rigid hierarchies based on derision and my being better than you all because I can punch really hard and won't hesitate to kick you in the nuts if you refuse to accept my superiority.

Please comment, you maggots.

Arctor

theoreticalboy
Arctor wrote:

Tongue out

In my defence, this was only a quarter-baked parody.

theoreticalboy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA7p5VwAXk0

FlowerFlowers

theoreticalboy .. I imagine you already own a cape.  If not, I know what to get you for your bday  Innocent

FlowerFlowers

I love flower power!!!

AndyClifton

Yeah, if you get a good windup, you can really clobber someone with em:

theoreticalboy

Finally, this thread is going somewhere... the OP is clearly just a talentless jerkwad.

AndyClifton

Hey, have you had a proper psychological breakdown yet?!  I'm the only one around here who gets to insult my alter egos!

theoreticalboy
AndyClifton wrote:

Hey, have you had a proper psychological breakdown yet?!  I'm the only one around here who gets to insult my alter egos!

lol, maybe I'll do a Sharon and come back as theoreticalboys

mrguy888

Would you have to speak like Maxx_Dragon after that?

theoreticalboy

Oh god, I think I'd have to kill all my other identities if that happened.

mrguy888

At least you could tell the cops that they were entirely theoretical and never really existed in the first place. I wonder if that would hold up in court.