9740 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
109. If your opponent didn't say check you think you don't have to move out of it
110. you think you can only move your king to get out of check
111. You think "in pass" (en passant) means you capture the pawn sideways, like a4xb4.
True story, by the way.
112. You think pawns can capture other pawns that are right in front of you (seen in real life)
113. you think it is ok not to announce check and when they do not notice that their king is under attack and instead moves something else, you have the right to capture it and announce checkmate (the king is dead)
112. You think you can capture pawns right in front of you (seen in real life)
Um... I get what you mean, but:
Just for fun, a maze! No capture, and no promotion. (Mate in 7)
114: You think the point of the game is to get your king to the other side of the board. If neither side can, it's a draw (including mate).
115: Only the king and queen may capture a king or queen!
116: You have a rating under 4000.
I fixed it and the puzzle is easy
117. You think pawns are only allowed to move one square ahead only. if you see someone move a pawn 2 squares ahead on its first move, you accuse the other player of cheating.
118 When you realize you've been in check for 10 minutes.
119. When someone tells you check, you tell them that you prefer using credit cards for all transactions.
I never said it was hard. Just a maze. Rat gets the cheese!
198. Your online rating is 20199. You think you can't checkmate without the queen200. You sit there for 1 hour trying to checkmate with 2 rooks201. You call it a draw by insufficient material when you have a rook and king
202. You sleep during a chess game
203. You think that the queen can move in an L shape (true story!)
204. You have my rating.
205. You think kings can be adjacent (true story)206. When somebody uses the term "mate", you think 2 players played a game
I saw this on chess.com recently:
already was said
Delete other comments besides your own
by cornerstone7 a few minutes ago
First blog post
by BhomasTrown a few minutes ago
I feel that I deserve a higher rating
by RandyRhoads 4 minutes ago
I can't move my f7 pawn
by Ornitoandres 5 minutes ago
French Defence Marshall Variation
by Irontiger 5 minutes ago
two knights vs. bishop and knight
by radioarno 8 minutes ago
SCID vs PC
by tomgdrums 10 minutes ago
Any Simple Way to Avoid Sveshnikov
by Mainline_Novelty 12 minutes ago
Drawn or no?
by Irontiger 12 minutes ago
by Mainline_Novelty 13 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2013 Chess.com