Forums

Analyze this game please

Sort:
bellwater99

Was this is a good game? Is there anything I could of done better?

BTW I'm black

aggressivesociopath

No this was a rather poor game, is there any reason you ignored my comments and started a second thread? It did not make 11...Nd6+?? or 17...Bd7?? go away.

bellwater99
aggressivesociopath wrote:

No this was a rather poor game, is there any reason you ignored my comments and started a second thread? It did not make 11...Nd6+?? or 17...Bd7?? go away.

That is false. I made some errors on my first thread so I deleted it made a new thread to fit the likings. Sorry for the inconvienience

netzach

Had your opponent played 8.0-0-0 then not ideal for black is it? Not a great-game and if you particularly like to have games analysed then could consider taking a paid-subscription which would provide ''computer-anlalysis'' as a feature.

Be_Patient
[COMMENT DELETED]
aggressivesociopath

Don't pay money for computer analysis. I suggest trying to annotate the game yourself with variations that make sense before posting. Look for basic tactical mistakes, you and your opponents will probably hang at least a piece per game. You simply have to increase you tactical vision to the point where this does not happen before you can improve.

tecnoecuador
tecnoecuador

7. ..Bc5 and then Ne7

it was a good game,

give me more, I will analyze them.

mattyf9

Game analysis.  He blundered a piece.  Then you blundered one back.  Then he allowed you to get 2 rooks on the 2nd rank and you won.  Not much else to consider lol.

tecnoecuador
[COMMENT DELETED]
tecnoecuador