Forums

Can I use computer analysis for games I play not on Chess.com

Sort:
Ima13yearold

I play tournaments in real life and I'd like to use Computer Analysis to check out my blunders and mistakes. For some reason, I can't seem to do this. Is it possible. PLEASE HELP!

rooperi

I dont th ink it is.

But, even if it was, it's still better to get a desktop application, like scid, and a few strong engines and build a DB of your games on your PC.

There's so many good free stuff available....

Just curious, are you planning to change you member name every year?

baddogno

No, but you could post your games in the forum and I'm sure someone would be happy to critique it.   Lots of free engines and so on available for download if you want to do it at home.

stephen_33

Simple answer - no it's not.  The suggestion to post your games in the Game Analysis forum is a good one (click on Forums then Game Analysis) - you'll get lots of help (mostly) if you do that.

rooperithe OP can't change their username more than once - that's a fixed rule for all members!

Sred

The quality of the computer analysis on chess.com is not that great. Better follow rooperi's suggestion.

rooperi
stephen_33 wrote:......

rooperithe OP can't change their username more than once - that's a fixed rule for all members!

Well, I suppose when you're 13 a year seems like forever. Now it's over in the blink of an eye.....

Doggy_Style

There is a workaround to get your games analysed by the Chess.com analysis tool.

Invite a friend to play an unrated game with you, playing all the other guy's moves. So you'll need to send him a score of the game. When the game is finished, hit the "Analyse" button. Not slick, but workable.

stephen_33
rooperi wrote:
stephen_33 wrote:......

Well, I suppose when you're 13 a year seems like forever. Now it's over in the blink of an eye.....

Haha! - I completely failed to notice the OP's username.

ScientificAtom7

im his brother hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sealed not kidding