Forums

Your free lessons by Sebastien Lebel ( SebLeb0210 ) lesson 4 ! :)

Sort:
idreesarif

Sebestian, or whatever your name is, you are a corrupt negative-minded sick masochist - shame on you.

CP6033
zborg wrote:

What a crock.

@Sebleb consistently plays against opponents 300-400 points below him.

And he faked the rating of his opponent in the game above.

Check his online record for his opponent's rating -- it's 1334.

What gives here?  It's kinda like the deaf leading the blind leading the dumb.

yes he used his opponent chess mentor rating though chessgdt beat me to it. http://www.chess.com/echess/game?id=77757128 I am right now challenging SebLeb to a online game of 5 days rated he can choose the colour. I have challenged him many times and always recieved oh i'm too busy. Yet he has time to play a 24 hour game agianst a 1300 player! so sebleb let see how good your really are! accept my challenge and i will believe that you are not backing out of playing someone your own rating!

idreesarif
[COMMENT DELETED]
idreesarif
  • Last Login: Oct 27, 2013
  • Profile Views: 8446
  • Birthday: Feb 27, 2000
  • FIDE Rating 1675

Hi guys ! My wildest dream is to become a chess National Master and teach chess proffesionaly. My main language is french. I am a 6th grade student born in 2001 ( 12 years old) I started playing chess when I was 5 years old. And it is my passion :) And I was playing and sharing and learning on this site for not a very logn time. My highest ratign on live chess has been 1465. My estimated FIDE rating is 1675. My highest rating in chess mentor is 1780. I haven't went on any chess.com tournaments yet but I have already went in alot of OTB tournaments before. :) Just so you know the 1675 elo rating is my estimated rating by the chessmaniac site. People keep lying about my rating... So you shouldnt believe them when they keep telling you my rating is some weird low rating. ;) I have great pleasure to help people and advertising people on chess.com by posting awesome blogs and forum series like My good games and interesting positions series :) And I also enjoy coaching my fellow students. If you are a new member or a experienced member with questions, Go ahead and ask me :) Perhaps you will see me in a forum, a blog or the help and support zone in live chess ! :)

idreesarif

Thats SEBLeb for you .........

Scottrf
90007000 wrote:

SebLeb...stop making these lessons

Na, I enjoy them Cool

Constructive criticism about his moves/annotations are fine though.

Scottrf

He's won 8 turn based games and 5 live games in a row.

I suppose it's natural to have haters when you're that successful.

TheGreatOogieBoogie

I went over the game, hope you don't mind. 

idreesarif
Scottrf wrote:

He's won 8 turn based games and 5 live games in a row.

I suppose it's natural to have haters when you're that successful.

and just before that 5 game "winning streak" he lost one and drew one game against Computer1-EASY ..... LOL

and earlier today he was saying that "Computer3-HARD is easy" ..... may be for him Computer1-EASY is hard ?!

AndyClifton
madhacker wrote:
chessgdt wrote:

"This launches a very good minority attack." -.- You need to have a minority to have a minority attack. 

Looks like we've got a new contribution to positional theory here, the Equality Attack!

"Forward marsh!"

chessgdt
AndyClifton wrote:
madhacker wrote:
chessgdt wrote:

"This launches a very good minority attack." -.- You need to have a minority to have a minority attack. 

Looks like we've got a new contribution to positional theory here, the Equality Attack!

"Forward marsh!"

XD

SebLeb0210
bobby244 wrote:
harryz wrote:

Wait till bobby or pelly get here...

sigh... I give up with this idiot.... I have reported him for having multiple accounts, so hopfully he will get banned from chess.com

And you say that I report alot ! lol You have reported me like what ? 1000 times now. And plus I dont have multiple accounts.

chessgdt

I find it amusing that he hasn't responded to the comments about the rating of his opponent.

AndyClifton
idreesarif wrote:

My wildest dream is to become a chess National Master and teach chess proffesionaly.

Sounds pretty tame, as wild dreams go. Wink

chessgdt
[COMMENT DELETED]
AndyClifton
olichris wrote:

For a mean spirited Cockroach its the impossible dream.

Funny, I don't remember that line from that song...

SebLeb0210
harryz wrote:
chessgdt wrote:

I find it amusing that he hasn't responded to the comments about the rating of his opponent.

agreed

Yes very funny, I put his highest rating.

SebLeb0210
olichris wrote:

For a mean spirited Cockroach its the impossible dream.

Atleast I have one.

AndyClifton
SebLeb0210 wrote:
Yes very funny, I put his highest rating.

lol

AndyClifton

to fight the unbeatable foe

to be a mean-spirited cockroach

(wait...that can't be right)