Forums

Carlsen vs Kasparov vs Fischer vs Capablanca: Who would win?!

Sort:
kwokman

Just to mix it up and make the thread less one sided...

Capablanca would win since hes the strongest raw talent, fastest learner and closest to a computer just on his own resources. Kasparov and fischer both needed to work extremely hard with theory and preparation. It turns out that analyzing Capas moves with a computer, they were more accurately played than any other human.

Shiggity
skullyvick wrote:

After some thought and research I find three and four player chess totally bogus because of the gang up factor of two or three players trying to eliminate a stronger or weaker player. In the case of Carlsen, Kasparov, Fischer and Capablanca you are going to see Fischer play fair while the others are going to look for the weaker moves and try to eliminate that player in tandem. Fischer would find this irritating and throw a tantrum of biblical proportions. Carlsen would keep his cool and his head down all the while calulating. Kasparov would eventually get pissed get up shake everyones hand and leave. Capablanca would be half drunk and tired from one of his all night forlics. Eventually Carlsen and Fischer would emerge as end game combatants and Carlsen would win being the better end game player.

Fischer would shake his hand, walk away and blame poor lighting, Russian's sending radio signals into his dental fillings and of course all the Jewish people for such a disgusting loss!

-Owen Lee Hughman

did you really just attribute yourself to your own quote

913Glorax12

I do believe he just did

GreenDayPunk

Capablanca of course. He is amazing player witha  simplicity, tecnique and artist way of playing. He teachs Carlsen how to play. I must say that the style of Carlsen is the style of Capablanca. Thats the reason why i choose the amazing cuban.

913Glorax12

Well, that is reasonable.

DistantOppo

Lasker would win.

regitche
Fischer because he invented Fischer random so he should have more experience playing chess variants.
Capa-Frank
hummmmmm .... this is very interesting ! Think it could be hard fight between Kasparov and Fischer .... I bet my money on Fischer but my favorite for his style is Capablanca.
kimsamPiYONolur

carlsen

Ardghalas
X_PLAYER_J_X

Anatoly Karpov

Gondowe

Alekhine

913Glorax12

Those two were never part of the game so how would they win?

Gondowe

With magic

LarrattGHP9

"He was the first player to reach 2800"

Fischer never reached 2800...what are you talking about?

913Glorax12

WOW. I was 3 years too early! lol

macer75

Whoever wins...

HUMANITY LOSES!!!!!

imsighked2

In three of the four cases, the undertaker won.

imsighked2
[COMMENT DELETED]