Forums

chess is the best games

Sort:
rabbysk

Hi gys , i means chess is best brain games the world. When people plat this games, he can increase you brain. When i fast know the chess games i feel so good and play every day. This is my best games. So i love chess games.

deepmac

I am both sad and pleased that in his last tournament, Rashid Gibiatovich came to my home in Latvia. He did not take first place, but the prize for beauty, as always, he took with him. Players die, tournaments are forgotten, but the works of great artists are left behind them to live on forever. (on Nezhmetdinov) - Mikhail Tal

ViktorHNielsen

Go is also a very interesting games, and computers has yet to beat the strongest Go players, so maybe Go is superior to Chess?

Anyway, saying that Chess IS the best brain game is very subjective. How to compare to other games? I also think that checkers have something to say here.

deepmac

chess is life put other games in trash 

deepmac

Perhaps chess is the wrong game for the times. Poker is now everywhere, as amateurs dream of winning millions and being on television for playing a card game whose complexities can be detailed on a single piece of paper