Forums

chess lessons by patzers?!

Sort:
Magnet-21

You're welcoming yourself to the thread? Nonsense!

Magnet-21

I'm missing the part where I am a troll. By the way, I came back because the thread went from boring and argumentative to amusing.

Magnet-21
HurricaneMichael1 wrote:

Whatever, welcome back to the troll!!!!!

This looked like you were calling me a troll, but maybe in the general nonsense caused by this thread, I misunderstood.

Sunofthemorninglight

if it's any consolation, i was called "bisto" once.

Sunofthemorninglight

hey! just cos you haven't got pulling power!  (he disappeared fast)

Magnet-21

Okay, okay. Now, you'll forgive me for not understanding, you can probably figure you'd need a free-handed interpretation to get it. Cheers, and thanks for the welcome.

George1st

Who's next? You will learn more in one game with me than you have learn't all of your chess playing lives.

Yes! I am that good..!

George1st

joe, ur 1st lesson is to learn how to challenge an opponent. 

You can do it...!!!

George1st

I am unable to challenge. Coaching rule.It sets a bad example, it's like you stomping on the ant, not fair but if the ant challenges you, then he's fair game.

I am still allowed to stomp on you, just not allowed to initiate the stomping.

Have you worked out how to challenge yet?

George1st

Ofc I will accept. That's why we're here isn't it, to play chess?

I look forward to it. : )

ForgoneMoose

Shouldst thou pontificate upon an inkling to the implication of a cowardly flight from thine destined expectacated obeisances, I shallst ritually decree upon thy head a becurséd bounty of tomfoolerous abdications of sacred duties and rote rites of manhood!

Crazychessplaya

That sounds cool.

Pat_Zerr
George1st wrote:

Who's next? You will learn more in one game with me than you have learn't all of your chess playing lives.

Yes! I am that good..!

I know I'm learning a lot from our game, like how to fork a rook & queen, and how to skewer a queen & king.

Sunofthemorninglight
N2UHC wrote:
George1st wrote:

Yes! I am that good..!

I know I'm learning a lot from our game, like how to fork a rook & queen, and how to skewer a queen & king.

so cruel!!  just sooooo cruel. lol

C-nack
George1st wrote:

I am unable to challenge. Coaching rule.It sets a bad example, it's like you stomping on the ant, not fair but if the ant challenges you, then he's fair game.

I am still allowed to stomp on you, just not allowed to initiate the stomping.

Have you worked out how to challenge yet?

I'm really not sure whether you're a troll or just a not-so-smart person, but you certainly should stop with all that "coaching" business.

It's not that you're not good enough to coach. You are terrible, and you teaching someone would not only not make them better, but in fact you may even stop their chess development.

Game ended, I played a couple of times against players who played the 1st time in their life and they were better than you --> http://www.chess.com/echess/game?id=65372708

Sunofthemorninglight

taught me everything i know about chess.

Doggy_Style
Cnacnel wrote:

I played a couple of times against players who played the 1st time in their life and they were better than you

I wasn't so lucky:

http://www.chess.com/echess/game?id=65372656

C-nack
Doggy_Style wrote:
Cnacnel wrote:

I played a couple of times against players who played the 1st time in their life and they were better than you

I wasn't so lucky:

14.gxh8=B was better. :D

Doggy_Style
Cnacnel wrote:
Doggy_Style wrote:
Cnacnel wrote:

I wasn't so lucky:

14.gxh8=B was better. :D

Aaaah! now it all makes sense.

Sunofthemorninglight

have you tried developing a sense of humour joe ?