Forums

Fischer vs. Kasparov

Sort:
ilikeflags

as an american (pretending to be an englishman) i feel like at any minute, you're going to call soccer, football.  and that is huge to me.  huge.

netzach

They play American-soccer at the superbowl & someone always sings..

The girls play softball & the boys play baseball.

Schlitz is better than Budweiser.

This is all I know or understand about the US.

ilikeflags

plus we love strippers and white people.

nameno1had
chesspooljuly13 wrote:

I think you haven't captured how the quote function is supposed to work lol

I hate when people are either too lazy to type their own original message, even if they are trying to get me to think of them directing my own words back to me. I will privately consider the idea, but like any  "professor" would do, I won't give them credit for plagurism, especially if it is me they are doing it to.

chesspooljuly13

Didn't realize you'd posted that too. It's hardly a unique thought or comment to have when someone quotes two different posts without adding anything underneath them.

netzach
nameno1had wrote:
chesspooljuly13 wrote:

I hate when people are either too lazy to type their own original message, even if they are trying to get me to think of them directing my own words back to me. I will privately consider the idea, but like any  "professor" would do, I won't give them credit for plagurism, especially if it is me they are doing it to.

My last for today & even typed underneath so be happy.

nameno1had
netzach wrote:
nameno1had wrote:
netzach wrote:

But you don't '' know '' do you so you are conjecturing & proffering opinion that is factually wrong..

Is a scientist wrong if he has a theory or a hypothesis? Just because someone doesn't witness an event first hand, doesn't mean they don't know the truth. If you really believe that gibberish your spouting, you need to get out more and see if you own opinions are true or not...do you have any tangible proof to the contrary to what I am saying or just your own thoeries and conjectures...if not piss off dude...

Ok, one piece of evidence to corroborate my claim that you lack is simple. I am and always have been an American citizen who grew up during part of the cold war. I have worked with Russian immigrants who came here to escape the atrocities in their homeland by their government who instituted many foolish and prideful policies. If you don't think their government at the time had any inclination to look down upon or encourage it's citizens to try to be superior to other nations, question if you will, why did Joseph Stalin find it rewarding to kill 11 million of his own people if he didn't consider them some form of 2nd class citizen. Do you still really have the nerve to say all I have our theories and conjectures, considering my position more closely?

Where are you from? What is your previous exposure to Soviet immigrants to Scotland?

I heard a lot about the mass migrations of Soviet defectors to Scotland, due to the vast amounts of available acrage, great weather and solid foundations to build new homes upon...

You must have a wealth of first hand knowledge to share with the rest of us...

corrijean

Does anyone else have Bob Marley stuck in their head now, or is it just me?

nameno1had
netzach wrote:
nameno1had wrote:
chesspooljuly13 wrote:

My last for today & even typed underneath so be happy.

Yeah but, some people do it to be clever, you were just doing to be a schmuck...you weren't clever though, that's the difference

nameno1had
corrijean wrote:

Does anyone else have Bob Marley stuck in their head now, or is it just me?

Don't worry...bout a thing....

netzach

Viva La difference !

chesspooljuly13

If that's the best you can do, netzach, heaven help you. Little dishonest of you not to include my response, but I didn't expect that you would.

Pretty sad that you're still so worked up over getting busted in an Internet argument. It's not the end of the world. Really. Try to get a little perspective.

Though I must admit, I might be worked up too if my argument had been busted as badly as yours. But not as much as you are lol

chesspooljuly13

Not clever, according to whom? Your first post regarding this was so ill-worded and full of gibberish I wasn't even sure I knew what you were saying.

Not clever to you = Clever to someone intelligent LOL

netzach

& heaven help you chespool. I truly mean that..

corrijean

Laughing

chesspooljuly13

Thanks, netzach, really appreciate that! Heaven help us all. We all need it!

chesspooljuly13
[COMMENT DELETED]
chesspooljuly13

Best investment you (or anyone) could ever make!

ilikeflags

chesspoo believes

chesspooljuly13

Ah, the chess.com moderators picked up a banned word in the chess forums. Should have misspelled it lol. Have to leave what the best investment is to the imagination of anyone who sees this thread. The smart ones will figure it out

This forum topic has been locked