Forums

Let's sum it up.

Sort:
htdavidht
[COMMENT DELETED]
Cystem_Phailure
htdavidht wrote:

yeah you are right, it was 2 days ago, and you didn't even remember it.

?????  How would you have any idea whether I remembered Pi day?  My Dad and I have sent each other Happy Pi Day emails since the first year we both had email, somewhere between 20-25 years now.

eddiewsox
trysts wrote:

trysts, if you write 3.14 on a piece of thin paper and look at it from the flip-side it spells "pie" , moe or less.

AndyClifton
cabadenwurt wrote:

Well I read thru all 231 posts and tho there is some funny stuff here I'm very confused now and I can't sum up ( I hate it when that happens ), must be all of that math stuff towards the end. Lets see now, if a+b=c and if x+y=z then how much is m equal to ??? ( oh darn I'm so confused )  

See, if you hadn't wasted all those years listening to Donovan, you would be able to keep up now. Smile

cabadenwurt

Well Thanks for the tip AndyClifton. However there was also Peter, Paul & Mary; Herman's Hermits; the Chiffons; Roy Orbison, the Silhouettes; Little Richard; the Monotones; the Big Bopper and many many others. Plus I luv other types of music as well such as Classical ( Go Ludwig Go ), Bluegrass, Jazz, Classic Country, THE Blues; so much music, so little time  lol.  

winerkleiner
Cystem_Phailure wrote:
htdavidht wrote:

And talking about PI, today is march 16, the international day of PI :D how about that?

Here in the Upper Peninsula the value of pi rounds to 3.14, so we celebrate Pi Day on March 14. 

Yes and today is March 17th making Pi Day 3.14 days ago.  All rise!

AndyClifton

And here in ancient Egypt we just round it off to 3, cuz it's simpler.

Here's one of the many fabulous pyramids our architects built:

Matthew11
htdavidht wrote:

ok, lest leave the nerd stuff alone and lest back to the trolls. Before someone paste the one million numbers of PI, please.

Hmm, I wouldn't think anyone would bother to start stalking me.

htdavidht
[COMMENT DELETED]
chessmaster299o
Matthew11 wrote:

Why do all my threads get trolled?

They are not getting throlled, come on. BESIDES, you're getting some media here. :)

chessmaster299o
htdavidht wrote:

It is not that, I don't know about nerd stuff, as I ready prove by mistaking the PI number.... so I know a lot about trolls and spam, I am an expert on zombies thoug, I wanna keep the topic  on stuff I know about so I don't make a fool of my self and say something dumb like the wrong number for PI.

Pi is 3.14 when it is rounded, and why are you talking about zombies right now? This is a chess discussion. Anyway, they should make a zombie or dragon chat room so all the creepy talk aboubt those things goes over there.

chessmaster299o

By the way, I didn't mean to say aboubt on the post above, I meant to say about, but I think everyone can tell.

Cystem_Phailure
chessmaster299o wrote:

By the way, I didn't mean to say aboubt on the post above, I meant to say about, but I think everyone can tell.

You can edit a post anytime after you've posted it.  Correct an error fast enough and maybe it will never even be seen by anyone.

Matthew11

Yeah, this fourm has real high standards.

htdavidht
[COMMENT DELETED]
AndyClifton

Matthew11

"To be honest, this discussion has nothing to do with chess. The main topic is the reasons why some people like to summarize forum treads. And zombies are more relate to that topic than PI. Why are you talking about PI anyway?"

This thread is not about why people sum topics. It's in the declining stage of trolling. I have found that threads that talk about annoying or inconvenient things people do on fourms are doomed to be trolled. First, they do what you are asking them not to do, then otther trolls join in and total choas is next. You see, trolls what to annoy, bother, and start an ordeal, so when a troll is searching the thread list for something to troll, they see someone point out something that a bothers then, so the troll thinks, "I can annoy someone!", and nothing brings trolls better than trolls. The best thing to do: block everyone on this thread.

TheGrobe

Excellent summation.

Matthew11

Thank you. 

*bows and turns off tracking*

trysts
eddiewsox wrote:
trysts wrote:

trysts, if you write 3.14 on a piece of thin paper and look at it from the flip-side it spells "pie" , moe or less.

That's neat! I had no ideaLaughing