Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Sinquefield Cup 2014

• 5 months ago · Quote · #1121

incantevoleutopia

anyone in sense of aronian grischuk kramnik or whoever.... caruana is not much stronger than them in like carlsen is stronger than say aronian ... or no? he's just the hyped now thanks to big 8-0 result.... he did very good but ok, now no point in.... maximize.

• 5 months ago · Quote · #1122

MSC157

Also no point in decreasing his achievement. He deserved that and that's it. It's stupid to discuss what's currently going on. Everybody has a decline of his/her form, so...

• 5 months ago · Quote · #1123

alexm2310

It's obvious to anyone with a brain that Caruana is declining and will soon be weaker than me, right? 

• 5 months ago · Quote · #1124

SilentKnighte5

I heard Caruana lost in 4 moves to a 1200 last week.

• 5 months ago · Quote · #1125

Kummatmebro

they said they bringing in 2 more GMs for this year.

I wonder who its going to be... Wesley So will be 1 for sure and the second one.... ?

• 5 months ago · Quote · #1126

alexm2310

vikram_singh_k wrote:

If I try my best, I'd have a decent shot at beating Caruana in blitz (dead serious). All I have to do is avoid opening theory, since that's all he knows and how he got a high rating.

Look how terrible he is

That's the most stupid thing I'm going to read all f*cking year, and it's only January

• 5 months ago · Quote · #1127

LuftWaffles

^Vikram_singh: What an ignorant fool you are.

Want to make a bet? I'll offer you 100 to 1 odds. If you beat Caruana (OTB of course) during the next 5 years, I'll pay up. Heck, I'll even offer you 10 to 1 that you won't even ever get to play him.

• 5 months ago · Quote · #1128

SilentKnighte5

Imagine how bad Anand must be if he lost to Carlsen so many times.

• 5 months ago · Quote · #1130

Daimonion

pfren napisał:

Blessed are the poor in spirit.

(+)

• 5 months ago · Quote · #1131

MSC157

LMAO! :)

• 5 months ago · Quote · #1132

macer75

vikram_singh_k wrote:

If I try my best, I'd have a decent shot at beating Caruana in blitz (dead serious). All I have to do is avoid opening theory, since that's all he knows and how he got a high rating.

Look how terrible he is

Good luck! I'm rooting for you!

• 5 months ago · Quote · #1133

Jion_Wansu

Caurana did not cheat!!!

• 5 months ago · Quote · #1134

incantevoleutopia

cruana will be blidn

Post your reply: