Forums

Why do player stare at each other like a psycho?.

Sort:
Annabella1

LOL    Winerkleiner....that is a GREAT....and takes you how long to do all that?

Angom_Nongsha_Singh

Lolz rooperi

Angom_Nongsha_Singh

I like this one- when its chuck norris you are about to get punishment.. Lolzzzz.. Rolling on the floor

waffllemaster
winerkleiner wrote:

In mid game, I excuse myself, give myself a hair cut, come back looking like David Spade.  It works everytime.

It's not uncommon that I look up at my opponent after the game and think "that's what you look like?"  I stare at the board during the game, and only the board.  If you put on lipstick and a red dress I probably woudln't notice lol.

Angom_Nongsha_Singh

Lolzz

rooperi
waffllemaster wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

In mid game, I excuse myself, give myself a hair cut, come back looking like David Spade.  It works everytime.

It's not uncommon that I look up at my opponent after the game and think "that's what you look like?"  I stare at the board during the game, and only the board.  If you put on lipstick and a red dress I probably woudln't notice lol.

Reminds me of a story about an amateur who beat a great master in a simul. When he was asked what the master's reaction was when it was clear he was losing, he said :I dont know, I only saw his hands.

winerkleiner
Annabella1 wrote:

LOL    Winerkleiner....that is a GREAT....and takes you how long to do all that?

It only takes a total of 12 minutes, but I can only do this every 3 weeks, lol.

Angom_Nongsha_Singh

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

varelse1

Why do psychos stare at each other like chess players.???

winerkleiner
varelse1 wrote:

Why do psychos stare at each other like chess players.???

Lol

Angom_Nongsha_Singh

Lolz ☺,,

royalbishop

At know at the GM level they are talking trash to each othe with those stares. And also playing the game out. They just do not want us to know it. They have blind chess and have gotten bored with it. So now these winks, blinking eye(s), mouth movement(s), noise movement(s) means all kinds of moves. Like coaches calling plays in a footbal game.

Not sure if i cracked the code?  ?

gaereagdag

It is an ancient chess mating ritual to stare into the eyes of an opponent.

Angom_Nongsha_Singh

Lolzzzzz.... I wear sunglass in match to avoid eye contact..lolzzz..

SPARTANEMESIS

There's a saying: the eyes are the window to the soul.  Some fools try real hard to look "hard," then when they find themselves alone looking in the eyes of a real hard man they're like a puppy with their tail between their legs.  I once saw the general manager (a real lazy SOB and my direct superior) at a company I worked for back up like he was in a trance, and then position himself behind a door with just his head peeking out while talking a whole lot of nonsense.  It was funny, but I didn't even smile at the time.

Angom_Nongsha_Singh

Lolzz

Angom_Nongsha_Singh

Actually they stare because the want to fart

DrSpudnik

OMG: What are they staring at, then?

naturalproduct

lol

SPARTANEMESIS

LOL!  I'm not sure if that last sequence is funny or disturbing, I guess a little of both.