Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

You Should be Force to Delete Your Chess.com Account


  • 16 months ago · Quote · #21

    Petermh5

    I disagree with the OP:

    I don't believe that chess.com needs to be deleted just because of a simple rule change. In fact, I believe that chess.com can be greatly enhanced by fixing up the game of Chess and taking punitive action against all these rule-exploiting should-be-losers.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #22

    falcogrine

    no peter, he doesn't want you to delete chess.com, he wants you to delete your chess.com account. slight difference.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #23

    kco

    He is definitely sounded like monster_with_no_name.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #24

    Ubik42

    I dont want other people to want people to not want people to delete their accounts, and I mean that.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #25

    falcogrine

    you mean you want his account deleted? I think I followed it this time. 

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #26

    Estragon

    kco wrote:

    He is definitely sounded like monster_with_no_name.

    They do seem to have suffered similar head trauma, but monster was a bit more frantic, you could almost see the flecks of spittle flying from his mouth as he sat on the edge of his chair, typing with furious intensity.

    I suspect peter is just a parody of monster.  Whatever his intent, he certainly used the right bait.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #27

    Estragon

    Ubik42 wrote:
    falcogrine wrote:

    could you please restate whatever you feel strongly about? the commas create many different possible meanings

    Ok its probably better if I do it using abstract representative logic.

    Let A = people who want to force other people to delete their account.

    Let X = people who propose rule changes including rule changes regarding closure of account

    Let B = all other people who want accounts closed.

    Let C = Everyone who does not want anyone to want to close people's account (regardless of whether the accounts actually get closed or not)

    Let D = Everyone who does not want the accounts closed.

    Let E = Anyone who does not want everyone to want to close the accounts of people who suggest accounts should always remain open.

    Then, [A mod X = (B+E*(D-C))^2] * (B+C+(DQ*))

    Q = the moving rating average of people who do not want players to want other players to close accounts.

    I hope stating it in algebraic form clarifies things.

     

    I don't see how it could be made clearer.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #28

    cookiemonster161140

    Estragon wrote:
    Ubik42 wrote:
    falcogrine wrote:

    could you please restate whatever you feel strongly about? the commas create many different possible meanings

    Ok its probably better if I do it using abstract representative logic.

    Let A = people who want to force other people to delete their account.

    Let X = people who propose rule changes including rule changes regarding closure of account

    Let B = all other people who want accounts closed.

    Let C = Everyone who does not want anyone to want to close people's account (regardless of whether the accounts actually get closed or not)

    Let D = Everyone who does not want the accounts closed.

    Let E = Anyone who does not want everyone to want to close the accounts of people who suggest accounts should always remain open.

    Then, [A mod X = (B+E*(D-C))^2] * (B+C+(DQ*))

    Q = the moving rating average of people who do not want players to want other players to close accounts.

    I hope stating it in algebraic form clarifies things.

     

    I don't see how it could be made clearer.

    But is that ELO or glicko?

    Or Gordon Gecko?

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #29

    TitanCG

    I think I need a drink.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #30

    AlCzervik

    So...that's what gg stands for.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #31

    BorgQueen

    Finally a suggestion I can agree with!  Thanks OP Laughing

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #32

    Ubik42

    cookiemonster161140 wrote:
    Estragon wrote:
    Ubik42 wrote:
    falcogrine wrote:

    could you please restate whatever you feel strongly about? the commas create many different possible meanings

    Ok its probably better if I do it using abstract representative logic.

    Let A = people who want to force other people to delete their account.

    Let X = people who propose rule changes including rule changes regarding closure of account

    Let B = all other people who want accounts closed.

    Let C = Everyone who does not want anyone to want to close people's account (regardless of whether the accounts actually get closed or not)

    Let D = Everyone who does not want the accounts closed.

    Let E = Anyone who does not want everyone to want to close the accounts of people who suggest accounts should always remain open.

    Then, [A mod X = (B+E*(D-C))^2] * (B+C+(DQ*))

    Q = the moving rating average of people who do not want players to want other players to close accounts.

    I hope stating it in algebraic form clarifies things.

     

    I don't see how it could be made clearer.

    But is that ELO or glicko?

    Or Gordon Gecko?

    I am trying to keep it simple and you are needlessly complicating it.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #33

    cookiemonster161140

    Runsledale wrote:

    I think its spelled Gordon Gekko.

    You're right. Mr. Gecko is that green guy who does TV ads for Geico in the USA.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #34

    mmuurrii

    Ubik42 wrote:
    falcogrine wrote:

    could you please restate whatever you feel strongly about? the commas create many different possible meanings

    Ok its probably better if I do it using abstract representative logic.

    Let A = people who want to force other people to delete their account.

    Let X = people who propose rule changes including rule changes regarding closure of account

    Let B = all other people who want accounts closed.

    Let C = Everyone who does not want anyone to want to close people's account (regardless of whether the accounts actually get closed or not)

    Let D = Everyone who does not want the accounts closed.

    Let E = Anyone who does not want everyone to want to close the accounts of people who suggest accounts should always remain open.

    Then, [A mod X = (B+E*(D-C))^2] * (B+C+(DQ*))

    Q = the moving rating average of people who do not want players to want other players to close accounts.

    I hope stating it in algebraic form clarifies things.

    Perfect. ?  I couldn't have said it better myself?

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #35

    Ubik42

    Welcome back...I  thought you were giving chess up.

    Maybe the clarity of my post made you realize chess helps prevent confusion.

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #36

    falcogrine

    "chess is clarity" - falcogrine

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #37

    macer75

    falcogrine wrote:
    EricFleet wrote:

    If you suggest changing the rules of chess, you should delete your chess.com account and create your own chess website.

     

    Discuss.

    if you have more than 5 posts supporting changing the rules for over 2 days, your account should be deleted.

    lol good one

  • 16 months ago · Quote · #38

    falcogrine

    thanks!


Back to Top

Post your reply: