I changed so no.

Cold.  Not my secret. Smile

kco

fetish to Nurse ?

winerkleiner
mrguy888 wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
corrijean wrote:

If I understand winerkleiner correctly, he is not saying Ms Jean was lying. Just that the secret he has in mind for this forum topic is not related to that.

Yes thank you, ok back on track I hope, it's a fetish and people might have to think out of the box, and it is related to MJ but not her.

Fetish for small children?

How is that related to MJ?

Cold.  Not my secret.Smile

mrguy888
winerkleiner wrote:
mrguy888 wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
corrijean wrote:

If I understand winerkleiner correctly, he is not saying Ms Jean was lying. Just that the secret he has in mind for this forum topic is not related to that.

Yes thank you, ok back on track I hope, it's a fetish and people might have to think out of the box, and it is related to MJ but not her.

Fetish for small children?

How is that related to MJ?

Cold.  Not my secret.

We might be talking about different MJ's.

winerkleiner
corrijean wrote:

Well, her avatars often featured black clothes, which appeared to be leather. Is that the fetish? Black leather clothing?

No, but nice guess.

Cold.  Not my secret. Smile

corrijean

Oh. Michael Jackson.

corrijean

I have an IRL friend named Michael Jackson. Laughing

winerkleiner
kco wrote:

fetish to Nurse ?

WE HAVE A WINNER, YES THAT IS IT.  I HAVE A FETISH WITH NURSES.  Good job kco I knew you were smart!! 

HessianWarrior

You know what I have a message from MS Jean that says you are dying of a Brain Tumor. Name the liar; her or you.

yusuf_prasojo
kco wrote:fetish to Nurse ?

That is my secret Laughing

kco

oh good grief. Laughing

yusuf_prasojo
winerkleiner wrote:
kco wrote:

fetish to Nurse ?

WE HAVE A WINNER, YES THAT IS IT.  I HAVE A FETISH WITH NURSES.  Good job kco I knew you were smart!! 

So we have the same fetish??? But to me it is not a secret Laughing

RichColorado
Your Secret was a Fetish with nurses?
This is abatar of MsJean
She made it herself
winerkleiner
yusuf_prasojo wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
kco wrote:

fetish to Nurse ?

So we have the same fetish??? But to me it is not a secret

Lol yes and now mine is no longer a secret, I just thought it would take longer to reveal, so good work to all.  Maybe fetishes should stay between those who have them (in common). Smile

winerkleiner
DENVERHIGH wrote:
Fetish with nurses?

Nice Pam Anderson, get your motors running. 

yusuf_prasojo
winerkleiner wrote:
DENVERHIGH wrote: Fetish with nurses?

I never like Pamela Anderson. Amy Smart is best playing a nurse in Blind Horizon (with Val Kilmer)

winerkleiner
yusuf_prasojo wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
DENVERHIGH wrote: Fetish with nurses?

I never like Pamela Anderson. Amy Smart is best playing a nurse in Blind Horizon (with Val Kilmer)

Ha I will need to watch that flick-nurses rule and are so necessary and most of them are very friendly.  SmileSmile

winerkleiner
FirebrandX wrote:

Well I'm claiming half-credit for zeroing in on it being a fetish. Everyone else was just tossing random guesses instead of using the clues we had to work with.

Alright that sounds very fair, I thought my clue was too abvious about (when people meet they ask this)=occupation.  That forum went too fast but it was fun, and nurses still rule!!

rooperi

rooperi