Forums

Tahrer Square Country

Sort:
mahmoud_abdelhaysaid

Tahrer square snapshots and views :

1- women prepare food for the protesters and the youth take it to transoprt it to the potesters inside the square.

2-although there were 2 million in a narrow square thre were no one case of sexuial hrassment

3-moslems were watching christians back while they were praying and christains were watching moslems back while there were praying.it was the biggest mosque and charche outdoors in the world.

4-youth were volunteering to clean the square from any watsets or trash.

5-there is a book liberary where protesters can find some thing to do through the 24 hour protesting days.

6-poetry and music are played to entertain the protesters to cool  them down.

7-i saw people split an egg into a  halfs and they share it .i saw people share a -cup of glass into sips.

8-on the sidewalk hospitals and pharmacies to treat any injured protesters.

9- people made ceck point to check and search the cloth of any one who get in or out inorder to prevent the entry of criminals or the progovernment elemnts.

10-people smile to each other and they dedicate their selves to help each other.

this is a deposit of 7000 years of civiliazation ..that is how our great holy revolution was .our poverty and pissmisticism and anger did not make us mob.

it was not a barbarain or a mob movement .

in the hours of no police and no one to secure propetities there were thousands of shops,banks,properties,cars and forginers embassies , they were all secure and no single building or property was subjected to candilizing or theft.

IT WAS THE PARDISE ..I WAS NOT A REVOLTUION OR A DEMONSTARTION IN THE NORMAL MEANING OF THE WORLD .

IT WAS A SMALL COUNTRY INSIDE THE COUNTRY ITESLEF.

gbrown057

What a beautiful message!

trysts

A blueprint for a revolution...thus far...

falling-upwards

I'm rooting for you guys :)

Pope_OD_VI

very good mahmoud!!!!     Smile

Pat_Zerr

Sounds like everyone was working together for the common good.  I doubt that would happen here, too many people here would want to loot stores or vandalize things.

mahmoud_abdelhaysaid
N2UHC wrote:

Sounds like everyone was working together for the common good.  I doubt that would happen here, too many people here would want to loot stores or vandalize things.

It happened in the first day when the police run ..but do you know ..people returned what they have stolen in the next day to the army

some people here went to the musems and the public buldings and they stole antiqueties and records so that they can be safe with them and once thing got back to normal again ..they returned every thing back.

m3baker
mahmoud_abdelhaysaid wrote:

1- women prepare food for the protesters and the youth take it to transoprt it to the potesters inside the square.

2-although there were 2 million in a narrow square thre were no one case of sexuial hrassment

3-moslems were watching christians back while they were praying and christains were watching moslems back while there were praying.it was the biggest mosque and charche outdoors in the world.

5-there is a book liberary where protesters can find some thing to do through the 24 hour protesting days.

7-i saw people split an egg into a  halfs and they share it .i saw people share a -cup of glass into sips.

9- people made ceck point to check and search the cloth of any one who get in or out inorder to prevent the entry of criminals or the progovernment elemnts.

10-people smile to each other and they dedicate their selves to help each other.

this is a deposit of 7000 years of civiliazation ..that is how our great holy revolution was .our poverty and pissmisticism and anger did not make us mob.

in the hours of no police and no one to secure propetities there were thousands of shops,banks,properties,cars and forginers embassies , they were all secure and no single building or property was subjected to candilizing or theft.

IT WAS THE PARDISE ..I WAS NOT A REVOLTUION OR A DEMONSTARTION IN THE NORMAL MEANING OF THE WORLD .

I will carry these comments with me for the rest of my life. 

An inspiration for all oppressed peoples.

A warning message for the allies of thye oppressors.

Power to the People

mahmoud_abdelhaysaid
m3baker wrote:
mahmoud_abdelhaysaid wrote:

I will carry these comments with me for the rest of my life. 

An inspiration for all oppressed peoples.

A warning message for the allies of thye oppressors.

Power to the People

DO YOU know ..there were 2 marraige parties were held during the protests and the grooms and brides were setting and a tank in the back ground ..

there were even a hair dressers there ..i swear it was a real small country ,not a square

PictishRebel

Amazing!!  

RC-Mark

quite an occurance. You could never see that in my country. Mind boggling!