Forums

xbox360

Sort:
add-Inactive

i just got a xbox360, it's awsome. And i was wondering if there is anything that i should now about it, or any games i should get. I already have Call of Duty4 it's awsome.

Pillsbury_Doughboy
I don't play XBOX 360, but I've heard that one of our muffin customers likes Halo 3. It's a pretty addicting game, as I've heard from him.
lukeyboy_xx
i havent got 1 but my friends say call of duty 4 is very good
lukeyboy_xx
lukeyboy_xx wrote: i havent got 1 but my friends say call of duty 4 is very good

sorry didnt read the whole thing!!

Lpiano
you should get gitaur hero and rockband! I have both of the games. They are soooo awesome
add-Inactive
Lpiano wrote: you should get gitaur hero and rockband! I have both of the games. They are soooo awesome

ya, i was thinking about getting gitaur hero3, but rock band is just sooo expencive.

HyperLucid
GTA4 is incredible!
HyperLucid
Can't wait for Resident Evil 5....
jega
add,you should get GTA IV
seuss68
The three must play games in no particular order, Grand Theft Auto IV, Bioshock, and Mass Effect.
rcholmes
As per above, Call of Duty 4 and GTA 4 are both amazing.  So is Gears of War - the best two player shoot 'em up on the console.  Look out for Gears of War 2 which is released in November 08 (a long way off I know, but...), I've seen previews and it'll blow all competitors out of the water...
LetThereBeChess

Oblivion!! **** 4 out of 4 Stars. 1 player game only

If you want to live another life in another world then no better (or bigger) game than Elder Scrolls 4 -Oblivon. It is a complete 360 Gold Mine! You are in the Lord of the Rings days and not the present or furure. It will take some time to get use to as it is not just point and shoot. So if you want to play a game that let's you live another life with a soundtrack that never gets old then GET THIS GAME. PS When you get you level built up you can get Knights of the Nine, and Shivering Isle expansion...They can be found on the same disc and downloaded to the hard drive giving you more of what makes this game a winner.

Call of Duty 4 gets *** and a half, 3 and a half stars. Single and Multiplayer

The only reason....AND ONLY reason this game does not get 4 stars is because it is very....Very short. The fastest game I ever beat on the 360. Now with that said it is very good and should be played ASAP. Also it is one of the very best maybe THE best Multiplayer game ever made.

Rejoice X-BOX 360 owners... The 360 is coming out with a Blue Ray Disc Player!!

LetThereBeChess
future ;)
LocashTheGreat
*MEGA REVIVE*
LocashTheGreat
Guess what the 360 is so old almost no one uses it. AND WHERE A MASK FOR GODS SALE
LocashTheGreat
*SAKE
LocashTheGreat
Lol I have resident evil 6 and that’s considerd old.