Forums

Please, Make Korea chatroom.

Sort:
ygeo
THETUBESTER wrote:

"We no have chatroom"

........Are we sure that a Korean chatroom is needed?  That sounds like the indian, Tonto.   Maybe if we had a Lone Ranger chatroom, it could meet everyone in the middle? 

i ask you

"there are many country chatrooms in live chess but why isn't exsit korea chatroom?"

korean just want the place where we speak in korean

ygeo
THETUBESTER wrote:
kudo8366 wrote:

we want chatroom

Its "Koreans just want a place where we can speak in Korean."   

Maybe Koreans need a room to brush up on their English?  I'm just teasing - of course you need a chatroom.  :)

i'm not good at english. so i read and write the texts seriously...

ygeo

i had suggested this to the staff, i received positive answer

finalunpurez

KPOP! :D

SmyslovFan

I just checked the list of chess.com nations. I can find South Georgia and North Korea, but not South Korea. I may have missed it because the list is not alphabetical.

The OP has a reasonable request. There are clubs for all sorts of special interests. It makes sense to have a club for South Koreans.

But in the fashion of the site, the first impulse seems to be to ridicule and attack.

johnyoudell

No peace here. This is a CHESS site. We are here to WAR.

ElKitch
BorgQueen wrote:

Is this about flags or chat rooms?  

In Live Chess you can find chatrooms in the little box downright. There's support, main hall and many countries. I think they're asking for a Korean chat there.

I hope the chatroom serves the needs of the Korean people like a spring rain serves early flowers *bends*

AndyClifton
THETUBESTER wrote:

I don't think anyone is attacking or ridiculing?  Just joshing people a little.  Hopefully people can lighten up a little.  Me no think having little humor is good.

Yeah, I hope Smyslov was more fun than that.

waffllemaster
THETUBESTER wrote:

I don't think anyone is attacking or ridiculing?  Just joshing people a little.  Hopefully people can lighten up a little.  Me no think having little humor is good.

Use of idioms in topic with many non native speakers huh?

AndyClifton

wafflle shows his jovial side:

waffllemaster
AndyClifton wrote:

wafflle shows his jovial side:

But that IS my party face.

BTW is that a bowtie? ... it look huge.

AndyClifton

Well, I hope you're just kidding around with that last one, TUBESTER.

Humor good, fire bad!

AndyClifton
waffllemaster wrote:
BTW is that a bowtie? ... it look huge.

I think it may actually be the top of his suspenders.

justhe1130

I like to move it, move it~

We like to Korean!

너희가 영어를 사용하는 것처럼 우리도 한글을 사용하고 싶다.

한글 = Korean

Masterida

I think that we should ask one of the staff members about that, it is really their choise..

kobudle

한국어로 쓰면 안되나여?

Shivsky

Wait ... the Kardashians have their own chatroom?  (Troll Level : Mild, attention span: negligible)

applevii

@kobudle 버들님 안녕하세요 ㅋㅋ

AndyClifton

Oh, I can read this!  It says:  "Tut, good luck in the afterlife.  Love, Ramses."

Ledgermayne1234

korea needs a chatroom