Forums

Tactics Trainer Bug!

Sort:
Wrinn

There is a bug with the tactics trainer that allows free users like myself to complete more than 3 rated puzzles a day (up to 6).  If any staff member is interested in knowing how to produce this bug they can pm.  I won't type it on here to prevent others from abusing the bug.

TrueFiction
Funny, I have the exact opposite problem: I am a premium member (diamond) and it is capping the amount I can do for some reason
oinquarki

Give Wrinn your membership - problem solved.

TrueFiction
Haha that's funny though
planeden
Ry888 wrote:
Funny, I have the exact opposite problem: I am a premium member (diamond) and it is capping the amount I can do for some reason

i used to have this problem on the ipod when i wasn't on the internet, but i reinstalled the app and that fixed it. 

TrueFiction
@planeden thanks I will try that
TrueFiction
Just tried what planeden suggested. Unfortunately it did not work. I would appreciate it if anyone knows how to correct this.
planeden
Ry888 wrote:
Just tried what planeden suggested. Unfortunately it did not work. I would appreciate it if anyone knows how to correct this.

sorry about that.  submit a support ticket with the staff and they should be able to help.  good luck. 

TrueFiction
Thanks planeden
Wrinn

Heh that's odd.  What's it capping you at?

TrueFiction

5 or 6, but only on the mobile