Random FUN Facts #2
The following random FUN Facts are from ADK, sakura22, rich, and kohai!!!
1. No word in the English Language rhymes with Month, Orange, Purple, Silver.
2. 99% of all Pumpkins sold in the U.S. are made into Jack-o-Lanterns!!!
3. Fish sleep with their eyes open!
4. World's Largest Tadpole actually becomes World's Smallest Frog!!! Vise versa.
(For #4 it's based on what I found)
5. If you travel at high speeds, comparable with "c" (The Speed of Light), you'll actually age more slowly than a person observing you from Earth!!!, it does work at lower speeds to but the effects are not as pronounced, this phenomenon is known as Twin Paradox.
6. The moon is moving away from the Earth at about 3.8cm per year!!!
7. The Albatross can Sleep while it flies!!! It dozes at 25 mph.
8. "The," is the most commonly used word in the English Language.
9. The skin is the Largest and Heaviest Organ in the Human Body!
10. The Longest case of Hiccups lasted for 68 years!!!